psynetrix's Aquaman #10 - The Others, Chapter Four review

The Old Guy Rocks!

I am amazed at how well this book is being executed; from the storytelling, to the breathtaking art and colors, the whole thing is almost a cinematic experience. That last page was cr-azy, and now I am wondering whether Mera is the real target in all this.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Aquaman #10 - The Others, Chapter Four

Stay off-line 0

This is one of those issues where the main action is told in such a way to almost overshadow the rest of the plot.  This was so much so that in reading it, I forgot the first part of the story here which in itself was interesting enough as a new wrinkle is added to the threat posed by Black Manta.  That leaves the action of this issue though as Arthur and Manta square off against each other for the first time since the new 52.  This works both for and against the issue, as the action sequences w...

There's a storm coming... 0

It’s Aquaman versus Manta in this explosive tenth issue but with more of Arthurs troubled past floating to the surface our view of the golden boy is slowly beginning to get more and more distorted. Who should we really be rooting for in this circle of vengeance?This is just one of the many questions Geoff Johns has readers asking themselves on board this voyage of renewal for the Aquaman series. The mystery of Atlantis continues to encompass the entire story. All avenues and sub-plots taking pla...