guardiandevil801's Aquaman #1 - The Trench, Part One review

Aquaman Rocks!!!!

I had to check out Aquaman and he is awesome. In this issue we see him fight some criminals, gets lunch, and chooses to saty on land, but in the ocean something is coming. This issue was incredible and shows a better Aquaman because he's been in jokes and not called a superhero, but now he is incredible because he gets the job done, has cool powers and wants to be land to help people. The issue also shows some of his past and shows his beautiful wife Mera. Overall this is a great comic and fans SHOULD read this because Aquaman is awesome, shows his past and shows Aquaman is a superhero and not to be made fun of. I'm giving a 5/5 and fans NEED to get this!

Posted by AirDave817

I really enjoyed how Johns and Reis made the rounds to make this a really balance book: action, comedy, romance, drama, suspense. It really was a good first issue.