New Aqualad Powers

#1 Posted by Green Flash (155 posts) - - Show Bio

If you go to www.dccomics.com/dcu and watch the Young Justice clip from their comic-con coverage...it looks like imo aqualad's new powers are based of water constructs like Mera's...

#2 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't that basically the same powers he had as Tempest?

#3 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Flash:  I thought we already knew this from the cover picture of him forming a sword out of water on the Brightest Day solicitation cover. Even on that spoiler spread. LOL i think youre a little late.
#4 Posted by Captain13 (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he can do it bc he's the son of Black Manta and Mera.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

Though Aqualad I don't think had those powers. But he did have them as Tempest. Not sure on that, though.

#6 Posted by Rave (92 posts) - - Show Bio

He might have electrical powers too. I say a Young Justice trailer on youtube that showed him using electricity.   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsnuMjbaqbM

#7 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2215 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rave:
Yea i saw that too
#8 Posted by Justthatkid (2699 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Tempest powers are magic based I don't think he can shift water or use it to create objects outside of water.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Tempest powers are magic based I don't think he can shift water or use it to create objects outside of water.

You're replying to a post two years old?

#10 Posted by Justthatkid (2699 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.