unbeatable??????

#1 Posted by Animal Man (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse is possibly unbeatable.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

He's pretty hard to beat his character should be unbeatable but sadly not lol.

#3 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

he has been beaten before,i.e. Blackbolt

#4 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable can take him as well I say I do ... Say ?

#5 Posted by Geo-Man (354 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"he has been beaten before,i.e. Blackbolt"
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

#7 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

if Apocalypse was unbeatable, why is it that he's never won (except in Earth-295)

#8 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

That wasn't in the 616 Universe.

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
That wasn't in the 616 Universe."

he still beat him."

And? It was House of M, an alternate reality. If we're counting that then why aren't we talking about the alternate universes where Apoc rules?

#10 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

He wants control of the world, right? Well, if he were unbeatable, don't you think he'd have it by now?

#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"T.J. Magnum says:

he still beat him.

#12 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:

he still beat him."

And? It was House of M, an alternate reality. If we're counting that then why aren't we talking about the alternate universes where Apoc rules?"

If Blackbolt beat him in House of M, then he can do it again. House of M was 616, it was just changed by SW. She didn't change people's powers, they were still just as strong.

#13 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:

he still beat him."

And? It was House of M, an alternate reality. If we're counting that then why aren't we talking about the alternate universes where Apoc rules?"

If Blackbolt beat him in House of M, then he can do it again. House of M was 616, it was just changed by SW. She didn't change people's powers, they were still just as strong."

No, it wasn't. People who died in House of M where alive after it was over. Peter Parker was the Green Goblin in House of M, so tell me how exactly thats in continuity? I'm not saying Apoc isn't beatable, but simply stating things from House of M ain't gonna cut it. Of course he loses in comics, hello, he's a villain. He has to lose.

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
he still beat him."

i don't know about those,and black bolt was just the first guy i thought of ,i'am sure there were others.

#15 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
he still beat him."

i don't know about those,and black bolt was just the first guy i thought of ,i'am sure there were others."

Age of Apocalypse O_O

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
he still beat him."
If Blackbolt beat him in House of M, then he can do it again. House of M was 616, it was just changed by SW. She didn't change people's powers, they were still just as strong."

you forgot to say sike...

#17 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and the X-Men take him out on a regular basis. But is that because there so badass, or because there the heroes? You decide.

#18 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
he still beat him."
i don't know about those,and black bolt was just the first guy i thought of ,i'am sure there were others."
Age of Apocalypse O_O"

oh that,forgot.

#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Cyclops and the X-Men take him out on a regular basis. But is that because there so badass, or because there the heroes? You decide."

both

#20 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Gambler says:
"T.J. Magnum says:

he still beat him."

No, it wasn't. People who died in House of M where alive after it was over. Peter Parker was the Green Goblin in House of M, so tell me how exactly thats in continuity? I'm not saying Apoc isn't beatable, but simply stating things from House of M ain't gonna cut it. Of course he loses in comics, hello, he's a villain. He has to lose."

Thats true if he doesn't lose his fights then Thanos and doom and klaw wouldn't have to either and comics would have ended along time ago.

#21 Posted by HellionVulcan (3903 posts) - - Show Bio

He loses but every villains does i can't name one undefeated villains besides King Hyperion but thats universe X i think lol .. .

#22 Posted by Bastion the Master--Sentinel (60 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos always was winnig with his defeating!

#23 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbeatable?

Seriously?  No.

#24 Posted by never give up (9715 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid can beat him.

#25 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

he is not unbeatable characters like galactus can beat him

#26 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable has beaten him on more than one occasion. So have the X-Men. So has Stryfe. He is far from unbeatable.

#27 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:
" He loses but every villains does i can't name one undefeated villains besides King Hyperion but thats universe X i think lol .. . "
Gosh you mean the MONSTER that the Exiles when up agents during the original series? Because that King Hyperion didn't die and he claimed to have killed just everyone in his Earth among them Magneto, Dr. Doom, Apocalypse and Galactus. No that guy was something else
#28 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

The Celestials made quick work of him when his deal was due

Magneto whooped him on two occasions (AOA, HOM)

Rogue in an Animated series gave him an embarassing defeat

#29 Posted by lordraiden (7601 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention the coffee table he ran away from when Namor threw it at him ;-) Coffe table - 1.......Apocalypse - 0

#30 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
" Not to mention the coffee table he ran away from when Namor threw it at him ;-) Coffe table - 1.......Apocalypse - 0 "

LOL I'd like to see a scan of that funny event, Jay Z beat him in the big lips contest too (personal op)
#31 Posted by Twiglight (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he is very nearly unbeatable.....Special thanks to cable.

#32 Posted by lordraiden (7601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
"@lordraiden said:
" Not to mention the coffee table he ran away from when Namor threw it at him ;-) Coffe table - 1.......Apocalypse - 0 "
LOL I'd like to see a scan of that funny event, Jay Z beat him in the big lips contest too (personal op) "

#33 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Man, Magneto, Polaris, Sienna Blaze, Hyperstorm, Silver Surfer, Thor, Blackheart, Onslaught, Franklin Richards (at full power), Elixir (at full power), Iceman (since Apocalypse does not have control over his water molecules), Vulcan, a table, Cyclops (killed him with his most powerful blast), Juggernaut (at full power, not Trion Juggernaut),  Storm, Nimrod, Proteus and Madelyne Pryor can all defeat Apocalypse at full power.                        %Pr

#34 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Stryfe nearly murder Apocalyse during X-cutioner's song?
#35 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze: Stryfe defeated a weak Apocalypse. Not an Apocalypse at full power. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.