Follow

Apocalypse

Character » Apocalypse appears in 1771 issues.

One of the very first mutants, Apocalypse is both thousands of years old and a monstrous tyrant that has been a longtime foe of the X-Men. Apocalypse believes that only the strongest (whether mutant or superhuman) should survive. His body is a mix of organics and powerful celestial technology, boosting his shapeshifting and other powers to god-like levels.

Did we ever find out what the Celestials wanted from Apocalypse?

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By DATNIGGA
    No Caption Provided

or are we still waiting to find out?

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By DATNIGGA

anybody know?

oisindadevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By oisindadevil

Hopefully it will be intricate and complex, put greater emphasis onto what the Celestials are truly up to as the go around the universe. Is their a bigger plot behind them putting the x-gene into humanity.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

I'm not an advocate for bad guys turning into good guys but maybe Apocalypse could be fundamentally altered by the experience. Not so much become a good guy but become a powerful neutral force in the Marvel Universe. Try to balance things out and now that mutants are showing up again try to help enhance human evolution.

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Grey56

Whatever it is I hope Apocalypse is used more as a villain. He literally has limitless potential - even more so than Magneto in my humble opinion. He constitutes a serious threat and yet it seems as if it is underutilized.

Tiamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grey56 said:

Whatever it is I hope Apocalypse is used more as a villain. He literally has limitless potential - even more so than Magneto in my humble opinion. He constitutes a serious threat and yet it seems as if it is underutilized.

So true.

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

@tiamut: Been doing additional reading on Apoc, truly this character is worthy of an event. I know that Infinity and what not is coming, but still. One day perhaps.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be interesting if it turned out not to be a punishment

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.