Did we ever find out what the Celestials wanted from Apocalypse?

#1 Posted by DATNIGGA (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

or are we still waiting to find out?

#2 Posted by DATNIGGA (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody know?

#3 Posted by oisindadevil (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully it will be intricate and complex, put greater emphasis onto what the Celestials are truly up to as the go around the universe. Is their a bigger plot behind them putting the x-gene into humanity.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not an advocate for bad guys turning into good guys but maybe Apocalypse could be fundamentally altered by the experience. Not so much become a good guy but become a powerful neutral force in the Marvel Universe. Try to balance things out and now that mutants are showing up again try to help enhance human evolution.

#5 Posted by Grey56 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever it is I hope Apocalypse is used more as a villain. He literally has limitless potential - even more so than Magneto in my humble opinion. He constitutes a serious threat and yet it seems as if it is underutilized.

#6 Posted by Tiamut (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@grey56 said:

Whatever it is I hope Apocalypse is used more as a villain. He literally has limitless potential - even more so than Magneto in my humble opinion. He constitutes a serious threat and yet it seems as if it is underutilized.

So true.

#7 Posted by Grey56 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiamut: Been doing additional reading on Apoc, truly this character is worthy of an event. I know that Infinity and what not is coming, but still. One day perhaps.

#8 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting if it turned out not to be a punishment

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.