Could someone please tell me? D:

#1 Posted by UncannyX (11 posts) - - Show Bio



Sorry if I seem a little stupid or silly, obviously I'm new here after hearing so much about this place, I finally decided to join in. :D

Now, I'm a big Nur fan, he's by far my favorite Marvel villain, but I question you geniuses out there...this...disturbing image I found.... o_O Is this the real Apocalypse?

Because I'm a little grossed out/scared. D: I always considered the alien-tech self to be his true form.
#2 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the Vine, X

#3 Posted by UncannyX (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks...erm...Wade. |D
Great character, by the way. Shame Fox turned Deady into Baraka. =/

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

If I remeber correctly that's an alternate universe or alternate future in which Apoc raised Stryfe as his son in hopes of one day using his body or something....

But thats not the 616 Marvel Apoc.

Moderator
#5 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio
@UncannyX said:
" Thanks...erm...Wade. |D Great character, by the way. Shame Fox turned Deady into Baraka. =/ "
The names Carver and yeah it was, but what was done was done
#6 Posted by UncannyX (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" If I remeber correctly that's an alternate universe or alternate future in which Apoc raised Stryfe as his son in hopes of one day using his body or something....But thats not the 616 Marvel Apoc. "
Praise the lord. xD

@DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said:
"
@UncannyX said:
" Thanks...erm...Wade. |D Great character, by the way. Shame Fox turned Deady into Baraka. =/ "
The names Carver and yeah it was, but what was done was done "
Ok, Carver. :D
I heard Ryan Reynold's is doing the Deadpool spin-off movie. I think they left the opening for him to do a more classic Deadpool...

....Although, Fox likes to pull a lot of crap.

#7 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio
@UncannyX said:
"
@Gambler said:
" If I remeber correctly that's an alternate universe or alternate future in which Apoc raised Stryfe as his son in hopes of one day using his body or something....But thats not the 616 Marvel Apoc. "
Praise the lord. xD

@DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said:
"
@UncannyX said:
" Thanks...erm...Wade. |D Great character, by the way. Shame Fox turned Deady into Baraka. =/ "
The names Carver and yeah it was, but what was done was done "
Ok, Carver. :D I heard Ryan Reynold's is doing the Deadpool spin-off movie. I think they left the opening for him to do a more classic Deadpool.......Although, Fox likes to pull a lot of crap. "
I'm not excited about the film.. and yes they do
#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" If I remeber correctly that's an alternate universe or alternate future in which Apoc raised Stryfe as his son in hopes of one day using his body or something....But thats not the 616 Marvel Apoc. "
That's what happened in the future where Stryfe & Cable grew up :)

But that Jean Grey looks like the Jean of Earth-1298.  Apparently that's Mutant X.  I never read Mutant X, but none of it was canon in the regular sense (i.e. if you don't read it then you haven't missed anything).  The only thing his profile says about that version of Apolcalypse is 'Apocalypse is an ally of the X-Men, he was later killed by an evil Professor X while protecting Havok'.
Moderator
#9 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

That is 616 Apoc. It's from The 12 arc. X- Men #97. He needed a new body, and was going to use Nate Grey as a vessel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.