Blink & Chamber desendants of Apocalypse??

#1 Edited by Jake Fury (18414 posts) - - Show Bio

(Descendants)
Is this legit? If so, what comic did it take place in?

#2 Posted by Erik (32385 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about Blink but Chamber is supposed to be. I think it was mentioned when he became Decibel.

#3 Posted by ComicMan24 (147085 posts) - - Show Bio

And Blink I think is a descendant.

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18414 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24:
@erik:

Thanks gents.
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: @ComicMan24: What issues explained these?  I'm curious to read them (at least the Chamber/Decibel story)
#6 Posted by Jake Fury (18414 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
I'm interested too. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Akkaba 

If you scroll down to the very bottom it mentions Blink and Chamber being descendants of Apocalypse. No link to any issues though. :-(
#7 Posted by Erik (32385 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @erik: @ComicMan24: What issues explained these?  I'm curious to read them (at least the Chamber/Decibel story) "
I never read the issues. But whenever I search online, that is the answer I get. That because he is a decedent, he was able to be healed with Apocalypse's blood, which turned him into Decibel.
#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: @erik: Yeah, I've heard about him being a descendant.  I had a quick looko at Jono's Comics By Covers page, but couldn't figure out which issues this story was told in.
#9 Posted by Tid437 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse Vs Dracula sets up the hints over the ancestory of Chamber and Blink. Chamber's relative seems to have the power to breath fire and Frederick Slade has pink hair, green eyes and teleports with a 'BLINK' motion. The last panel of the mini-series shows him with a Miss Fergusson. Blink (as far as I am aware) hasn't learnt of her relation to Apocalypse as yet but Chamber is given back his powers by Clan Akkaba in New Excalibur #9. Hope this helps!
#10 Posted by longbowhunter (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember running across this in the New Excalibur story. Off topic, anyone else out there packin' a hard on for Blink? Hahahaha!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.