APOCALYPSE, When's he gonna hit the big screen?

#1 Posted by COMICFAN (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they get

#2 Posted by Lindsay Lohan (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Never.

#3 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Never ever.  The only way that would work is if they made him CG, and that would probably pain my eyes. 

#4 Posted by Lindsay Lohan (18 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"

Never ever.  The only way that would work is if they made him CG, and that would probably pain my eyes. 

"
CG could work but there isn't a X-men related movie scheduled until Magneto comes out and I am almost positive he won't be in that.Every thing after that doesn't deal with mutants..So my guess would be sometime after 2011...
#5 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Lindsay Lohan said:
"White Mage said:
"

"
CG could work but there isn't a X-men related movie scheduled until Magneto comes out and I am almost positive he won't be in that.Every thing after that doesn't deal with mutants..So my guess would be sometime after 2011..."
X-Men's CG effects have never truly impressed me.  Storm's multiple tornado scene was nice, but they really haven't been as grand as they should be.  If they got "Transformers" style CG, I think I might even be able to overlook Halle Berry as Storm.
#6 Posted by Lindsay Lohan (18 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"Lindsay Lohan said:
"White Mage said:
"

"
CG could work but there isn't a X-men related movie scheduled until Magneto comes out and I am almost positive he won't be in that.Every thing after that doesn't deal with mutants..So my guess would be sometime after 2011..."
X-Men's CG effects have never truly impressed me.  Storm's multiple tornado scene was nice, but they really haven't been as grand as they should be.  If they got "Transformers" style CG, I think I might even be able to overlook Halle Berry as Storm."
Well by 2012 and on..I am sure they will be alot better.
Halle was a very poor choice as Storm.I think they were using the "eye candy" factor.Like they did with Alba in F4.Sad thing is..Jessica Alba had on less clothes as Sue Storm..than as Nancy Callahan..who not only is a stripper but spends most of the comic with no top on.
#7 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Lindsay Lohan said:
"White Mage said:
"Lindsay Lohan said:
"White Mage said:
"

"
X-Men's CG effects have never truly impressed me.  Storm's multiple tornado scene was nice, but they really haven't been as grand as they should be.  If they got "Transformers" style CG, I think I might even be able to overlook Halle Berry as Storm."
Halle was a very poor choice as Storm.I think they were using the "eye candy" factor.Like they did with Alba in F4.Sad thing is..Jessica Alba had on less clothes as Sue Storm..than as Nancy Callahan..who not only is a stripper but spends most of the comic with no top on.
"

LOL
#8 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"Lindsay Lohan said:
"White Mage said:
"Lindsay Lohan said:
"White Mage said:
"

"
"

LOL"
Yeah damn the pg-13 rating.  If Apocalypse was to be used in a film it would be hard but I think a good way to show him is not to show him.  I say use image of a shadoe during face to face scenes.  And uses a dark deep voice over things like intercomes. In a way, what is frightning is what you can't see. (Un less you use Peter Steel)
As fore the 4 Horsemen if they were to be casted
Gary Oldman as Mr. Sinister
Brian thompson as Mikal Rasputin
(CGI for Holocaust just cause he is big)
Christopher Eccleston as Abyss.
#9 Posted by lordraiden (7395 posts) - - Show Bio
Sheep-Kill said:
"White Mage said:
"Lindsay Lohan said:
"White Mage said:
"Lindsay Lohan said:
"White Mage said:
"

"
"

LOL"
Yeah damn the pg-13 rating.  If Apocalypse was to be used in a film it would be hard but I think a good way to show him is not to show him.  I say use image of a shadoe during face to face scenes.  And uses a dark deep voice over things like intercomes. In a way, what is frightning is what you can't see. (Un less you use Peter Steel)
As fore the 4 Horsemen if they were to be casted
Gary Oldman as Mr. Sinister
Brian thompson as Mikal Rasputin
(CGI for Holocaust just cause he is big)
Christopher Eccleston as Abyss.
"

Sinister isn't a horsmen!
#10 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

in aoa he was

#11 Posted by lordraiden (7395 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"in aoa he was"

Different continuity, not 616! Was he actually a Horsemen in that? Can't remember now, will have to pull it out again. Which one was he if he was?
#12 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

he was a horsemen in aoa but never in the 616

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7395 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"he was a horsemen in aoa but never in the 616"

So, what horseman was he?
#14 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not sure i'll have to look

#15 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

He was a horseman, but was simply referred to as Sinister, as there were more than 4 horsemen in AoA.

#16 Posted by lordraiden (7395 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i'm not sure i'll have to look"

No worries! I'll sneak under my bed and go thru my collection and check it out. I'm curious now

Korg said:
"He was a horseman, but was simply referred to as Sinister, as there were more than 4 horsemen in AoA."

Cheers K!
#17 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought they did a  good job with the CGI on X-men Legends 2. Could have gotten a better voice though. It would be incredibly tough to make a believable Apocalypse in a good movie. 

#18 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather see Mr. Sinister then Apocalypse.

#19 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

If they did get an actor, and used effects to make him bigger (as they do these days) and make-up or some such to alter his appearance, who do you think could play him?

#20 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

i would really love to see an x-men movie with Apocalypse on it.

#21 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump 

I was talking to a friend who was adament that Apocalpyse should be in a movie, i told her it would never work in a live actio movie. She insists that it would. In the X-World as it was left, could it be possible to have an apocalypse movie?
#22 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump 

I was talking to a friend who was adament that Apocalpyse should be in a movie, i told her it would never work in a live actio movie. She insists that it would. In the X-World as it was left, could it be possible to have an apocalypse movie?    
#23 Posted by Edamame (28280 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Only an animated movie.  Like, an Age of Apocalypse animated movie.

#24 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Never, and it's for the best

#25 Posted by Edamame (28280 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" Never, and it's for the best "
Yeah.  LOL

#26 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lindsay Lohan said:
" Never. "
#27 Posted by Kid weather (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Never.It would be an utter disgrace

#28 Posted by Edamame (28280 posts) - - Show Bio

It would only be good if they did CGI.

#29 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I don't think he would work well in a live action movie.

#30 Posted by d0npierre (399 posts) - - Show Bio

They wouldn't be able to pull it off.... 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.