Apocalypse

#1 Posted by darklord_apoc (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

Who also wants a well written Apocalypse? So far none of the stories make sense, and do not stick with the stories wrote before the newer ones! Does anyone have any updates on Apocalypse or news, rumors? Anything at all lol?

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

He's dead and currently his clone, Genesis is a kid.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

He's dead and currently his clone, Genesis is a kid.

Who I like and is written well from my experiences with his character.

#4 Posted by darklord_apoc (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

He's dead and currently his clone, Genesis is a kid.

Who I like and is written well from my experiences with his character.

Not to me. They really down graded him alot. When he 1st came, he was able to take on black bolt, cyclopes, and jean. He lost because jean put her power with cyclopses. His halbringer was able to take on the avengers and cable at the sametime, and the only reason it lost was because apoc placed a bomb inside of it and planned to blow up N.Y City! Then he has took down a raged hulk without breaking a sweat! And he has took down storm, beast, quick silver, etc while he was dying, with ease. In the "Twelve" he was able to knock out professor x, jean, and while jean still had SOME of the phx powers, even with some it boosted her already powerful TK and psi. He was able to mind control others, read and make the future happen in his right. He easily defeated loki and it was a stand still with him and the high evol.

After that the writers just started getting lazy! In apoc vs dracula, they made drac give him a battle and mind controlled him. In the blood of apoc he really didnt do much in that, and havoc was able to knock him down, and that one boy who can control mutuant powers. Then I got happy because he took on stryfe and easily defeated him and took his body to inhabit it.

After that it was like the writers forgot all about that and made him reborn as a child. Which does not make sense! If they kept him as he was before all of this then he would be one of the most powerfullest on marvel, but for some reason they down graded him!! Smh

#5 Posted by darklord_apoc (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

They really down graded him alot. When he 1st came, he was able to take on black bolt, cyclopes, and jean. He lost because jean put her power with cyclopses. His halbringer was able to take on the avengers and cable at the sametime, and the only reason it lost was because apoc placed a bomb inside of it and planned to blow up N.Y City! Then he has took down a raged hulk without breaking a sweat! And he has took down storm, beast, quick silver, etc while he was dying, with ease. In the "Twelve" he was able to knock out professor x, jean, and while jean still had SOME of the phx powers, even with some it boosted her already powerful TK and psi. He was able to mind control others, read and make the future happen in his right. He easily defeated loki and it was a stand still with him and the high evol.

After that the writers just started getting lazy! In apoc vs dracula, they made drac give him a battle and mind controlled him. In the blood of apoc he really didnt do much in that, and havoc was able to knock him down, and that one boy who can control mutuant powers. Then I got happy because he took on stryfe and easily defeated him and took his body to inhabit it.

After that it was like the writers forgot all about that and made him reborn as a child. Which does not make sense! If they kept him as he was before all of this then he would be one of the most powerfullest on marvel, but for some reason they down graded him!! Smh

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc said:

@Blood1991 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

He's dead and currently his clone, Genesis is a kid.

Who I like and is written well from my experiences with his character.

Not to me. They really down graded him alot. When he 1st came, he was able to take on black bolt, cyclopes, and jean. He lost because jean put her power with cyclopses. His halbringer was able to take on the avengers and cable at the sametime, and the only reason it lost was because apoc placed a bomb inside of it and planned to blow up N.Y City! Then he has took down a raged hulk without breaking a sweat! And he has took down storm, beast, quick silver, etc while he was dying, with ease. In the "Twelve" he was able to knock out professor x, jean, and while jean still had SOME of the phx powers, even with some it boosted her already powerful TK and psi. He was able to mind control others, read and make the future happen in his right. He easily defeated loki and it was a stand still with him and the high evol.

After that the writers just started getting lazy! In apoc vs dracula, they made drac give him a battle and mind controlled him. In the blood of apoc he really didnt do much in that, and havoc was able to knock him down, and that one boy who can control mutuant powers. Then I got happy because he took on stryfe and easily defeated him and took his body to inhabit it.

After that it was like the writers forgot all about that and made him reborn as a child. Which does not make sense! If they kept him as he was before all of this then he would be one of the most powerfullest on marvel, but for some reason they down graded him!! Smh

My understanding is that Genesis hasn't reached that potential yet, and I don't think we need a villain on his level just running around all the time. He is an event villain and when Marvel is ready or wants to that will show in Genesis who is becoming a more sympathetic character. It will be more personnel for people who like his younger self.

#7 Posted by stambo42 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc said:

They really down graded him alot. When he 1st came, he was able to take on black bolt, cyclopes, and jean. He lost because jean put her power with cyclopses. His halbringer was able to take on the avengers and cable at the sametime, and the only reason it lost was because apoc placed a bomb inside of it and planned to blow up N.Y City! Then he has took down a raged hulk without breaking a sweat! And he has took down storm, beast, quick silver, etc while he was dying, with ease. In the "Twelve" he was able to knock out professor x, jean, and while jean still had SOME of the phx powers, even with some it boosted her already powerful TK and psi. He was able to mind control others, read and make the future happen in his right. He easily defeated loki and it was a stand still with him and the high evol.

After that the writers just started getting lazy! In apoc vs dracula, they made drac give him a battle and mind controlled him. In the blood of apoc he really didnt do much in that, and havoc was able to knock him down, and that one boy who can control mutuant powers. Then I got happy because he took on stryfe and easily defeated him and took his body to inhabit it.

After that it was like the writers forgot all about that and made him reborn as a child. Which does not make sense! If they kept him as he was before all of this then he would be one of the most powerfullest on marvel, but for some reason they down graded him!! Smh

I don't think Remender forgot any of that. He just decided to write a more interesting story. You can always re-read the old stories, if you just want more of the same.

#8 Posted by 3rdClawtotheleft (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc: Remender said he's going to appear in Uncanny Avengers as a villain.

#9 Posted by XsPectre28 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

so when is Chamber gonna become the new apocalypse or when is it gonna be explained how he lost his powers during M-day, regained them thanx to the clan akkaba, was labeled an omega-level mutant, then became part of the new warriors with non-mutant powers yet still looked like apocalypse then came back to the x-men just prior to age of x which after it was reversed he is now normal with his normal powers..... UNACCEPTABLE & whats goin on with Blink... the other descendent of Apocalypse

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.