Apocalypse

#1 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Who here would love to see Apocalypse in an X-Men movie? If they were to use him it would have to be a trilogy. What do you think?

#2 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse is one of my favorite villians

#3 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it would be cool to make a film trilogy just on him, and not even show him til the middle of the second movie. Have a huge build up to it.

#4 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Yeah it would be cool to make a film trilogy just on him, and not even show him til the middle of the second movie. Have a huge build up to it."

Yeh that sounds good, but they should show little clips of him in the first one. so people will know who the movie is all about.

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

its easier said then done because theyd probably want money theyd make him fight with all the special effects but id liek the idea of them putting him in it i just hope theyd stick to the old look not something totally random.

#6 Posted by Lady Winter (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would you want to see play him though. Please don't say some gigantic mess of computer graphics, he's a mutant, not a Transformer.

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rock should play him before he becomes all metal and what not. The Scorpion King could have just as easily been the Origin of Apocalypse with some tweaks here and there.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Winter says:

"Who would you want to see play him though. Please don't say some gigantic mess of computer graphics, he's a mutant, not a Transformer."

lol they just might it be pretty hard to pull of a mutant with celestial technology on him.

#9 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

if they did it as a trilogy i'd want to see sinister satr in the first one

#10 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about it the other day... if you were to have Apoc in a movie the voice should be Keith David(Spawn, HBO) and Lawrence Fishburne speaking simultaneously. I think it would be cool at least. Apoc's voice should be somewhat layered. I liked how they did it in X-Men TAS.

#11 Posted by Iron Apollo (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Dolph lundgren,

no, but serieously e should have been guile in the street fighter movie

#12 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

because of the final scen with xavier not being dead in x-3 its likely that x-4 is about the invasion of Apocalypse!!!

#13 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I'd love to see my favourite mutant villain (apocalypse) on the big screen. I have always said that the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) would be the best actor to play him, hands down. Here's to hoping someone out there is listening.

#14 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rock as En Sabah Nur? Are you high? Are the X-men going to fight Apocalypse in a youth football tournament? Why wouldn't they get.... I dunno.... a real actor?

#15 Posted by Deacon Power (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"The Rock as En Sabah Nur? Are you high? Are the X-men going to fight Apocalypse in a youth football tournament? Why wouldn't they get.... I dunno.... a real actor?"
The rock could pull it off as the human A-poc-lips,but the armored one whould be cgi voiced by james earl jones...LOL
#16 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"The Rock as En Sabah Nur? Are you high? Are the X-men going to fight Apocalypse in a youth football tournament? Why wouldn't they get.... I dunno.... a real actor?"

I'd bet you were one of the guys who thought Robert Downey would suck as Tony Stark. Now everyone is jumping the band wagon.

Post Edited:2007-07-29 19:45:27

#17 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, I always thought Downey was a decent pick. If the Rock played Apocalypse they should jjust call him Rockalypse. Johnson's a funny guy but not much of an actor. Some times he can pull off the edgy bad ass, but I don't think he's going to do anything other than football movies for a while.

#18 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if they did go with the rock, it won't be as bad as picking Vinnie Jones as the Juggernaut.

#19 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Many times actors play the part they are given. For the few roles Rock has gotten his performance has ranged from decent to great.The roles he has been given have often been one dimensional. But jhis natural charisma is evident in all of them. Could he be En Saba Nur? YEP!

#20 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackCatfan1979 said:
"

Who here would love to see Apocalypse in an X-Men movie? If they were to use him it would have to be a trilogy. What do you think?

"
I do. I like him on x-men versus streetfighter game as well as on x-men legends 2.
#21 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

It would really be great if he shows up on x-men 4 or something.

X-Factor: Forever #3

X-Men: The Animated Series

Earth-295 Age of Apocalypse

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.