wmwadeii's Aphrodite IX Cyber Force #1 review

• wmwadeii wrote this review on .
  • wmwadeii has written a total of 2272 reviews. The last one was for Chapter Two
  • This review received 1 comments

Aphrodite IX/Cyber Force #1 Review

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.

• Cover & Solicit - 5/5
  • Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5 - Weighted Double
  • Layout & Flow - 5/5
  • Story - 5/5 - Weighted Triple

Verdict - 4.7 (9.5/10)

This issue I've wanted to read since I read issue #1 of Aphrodite IX and Cyber Force and realized they were somehow connected, and it definitely doesn't disappoint. Matt Hawkins does a great job of tying the universe he created along with Marc Silvestri's. The art by Stjepan Sejic is some of his best and I love seeing his take on Marc's Cyber Force characters. While not really intended for new readers I feel even if you haven't read either series this is still an excellent jumping on point, and will compel you to go back and read them. This is a must read, and I'd hurry because when IX Generation comes out, I can guarantee you will want to add it to your pull-list.

- For my FULL thoughts and previews of this issue, see the Aphrodite IX/Cyber Force Review at Images Unplugged.

Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

Yeah this was pretty amazing and I can't wait for IX Generation .