wmwadeii's Aphrodite IX #11 review

Aphrodite IX #11 Review

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.

• Cover & Solicit - 4/5
  • Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5 - Weighted Double
  • Layout & Flow - 4/5
  • Story - 5/5 - Weighted Triple

Verdict - 4.4 (9/10)

So the epic finally of Hawkins and Sejic's Aphrodite IX is here and you need to read it. This team has been great throughout and this issue just exemplifies that. This issue ties up some of the loose ends from the series and explains elements of the Aphrodite Protocols that are essential to the universe Hawkins and Silvestri are building in both Cyber Force, Aphrodite IX, the upcoming crossover Aphrodite IX/Cyber Force and the next Aphrodite volume IXth Generation. If you haven't been reading either series you should be, and make sure you add both Aphrodite IX/Cyber Force and IXth Generation to your pull-list, you won't regret it

- For my FULL thoughts and previews of this issue, see the Aphrodite IX #11 Review at Images Unplugged.