what?!COIE AM is so such weak?????

#1 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

this not my prove,is this http://forums.comicbookresources.com/archive/index.php/t-167704.html this some one say COIE AM is very weak,odin can beat him 
 
 
 

The Anti-Existence
03-15-2007, 04:46 AM
This is just something I found on another site.

It seems very insightful but I know by now not to take anythign at face value and there could be holes in this little essay about DC, as even the writer says.

It was written by a guy in a fight between Multi-Eternity of Marvel and the Anti-Monitor of DC.

Quck Marvel cosmology refresher:
Marvel is an omniverse which, according to Marvel, is an infinite collection of multiverses. Each multiverse in turn contains an infinite number of universes. All ealitie (universes) are equal in power with the exception of the main universe - 616.

Eternity is the embodiment of time and the universe and only refers to one universe. Each universe contains a Death, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion and Galactus. With the exception of Galactus, all these beings have multiversal counterparts referred to as Multi-Eternity, Multi-Infinity, Multi-Death and Multi-Oblivion. To the multiversal beings like the Infinites or Multi-Eternity or the Living Tribunal, one universe is of no importance.

Galactus' death was said to cause the destruction of the universe and it was revealed in a 2001 Fantastic Four issue that this is because, upon Galactus' death, Abraxas (embodiment of destruction) will be released and destroy the multiverse and possibly the omniverse.

So, with that short course in marvel Cosmics, here's the essay on DC. The little lesson will help you understand the context in which the person is talking.
Enjoy.


Ok, I've been doing some research into the whole COIE ordeal, and I've come to the conclusion that there's NO WAY, AM could win this fight. You see, as it turns out AM DIDN'T have the power of a near multi-verse. What he had was the power of a SINGLE large universe. Need proof? OK take a look...
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crisis715vo9.jpg

See, when one of the positive matter universes were destroyed, the anti matter universe expanded. AM didn't get all the power of the destroyed universe, his own universes power just increased. And that's what he got, the power of the Anti Matter Universe. He even says it himself, check it out...
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=824nt5.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=825ch8.jpg


So how much power did he get when he absorbed his universe? Well, luckily enough, that's covered earlier in the same issue...
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=815sf3.jpg


So he has the power of 53 million worlds, with more that 2 million of them containing life. Now I'm pretty sure that Marvel has never released an exact number on the population of the multi-verse, but given that there's an infinite number of universes within it, I feel safe in saying that there are more worlds(inhabited, and uninhabited) within Marvel's multi-verse, than there is within the anti matter universe. And what does that mean? Well that means that ME has MORE power to draw from, and is therefore more powerful.

(Now to all of those that are arguing for AM absorbing Multi Eternity, I would just like to point out that he NEVER demonstrated the ability to absorb a standard universe, only an anti matter universe. Matter and anti matter cancel each other out, so if he HAD tried to absorb one of the standard universes, it would have probably destroyed him. So he WON'T be absorbing any part of ME.)

Now as for the big show down at the dawn of time, I want you to take a look at something...
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crisis1023fd0.jpg


Well look what AM says in the first and second panels. He used his energy to breach the Wall of Creation, and NEEDED the life energy of DC's heroes to complete the next step. So apparently, the power he absorbed, wasn't even enough to complete his plan. So even if AM got the chance to go back in time to try to destroy ME, he wouldn't have the power to do it when he got there.

Now for those of you who are bound to point out that it took the Spectre to stop AM, well I have come up with 2 possible answers as to why that was necessary.

1. At the time, the Spectre simply wasn't as powerful at the time as he is now.
2. (And this is the one I believe) It was the single BIGGEST PIS showing in comic book history. Need proof of that? Well look...
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crisis1025vg7.jpg

Now think about that. The Spectre is backed by God, but for some reason he needs the power of some sorcerers to turn the tide? The way I figure it, DC needed someone that was more powerful than all the heroes put together for the big climactic showdown.But Kismet(DC's Eternity) hadn't been introduced yet. So who did DC have that fit that description? Spectre.

Looking at all this, I think it's safe to say, that Multi-Eternity wins this fight without to much trouble

And some more

First of all, let me say thanks for the props everyone.

Second of all, everyone who's a big DC fan, should get ready to HATE me(if you don't already), because I've discovered something that's going to PISS you off. However it will also explain how the Anti Matter Universe, was able to expand and become more powerful, while retaining it's original size(which I already covered in my last post). Just remember, I didn't come up with this stuff, I'm only pointing it out.

Now we'll start with the beginnings of the DC Multiverse(I've included the first two pages of it's origin for anybody who doesn't know it, but the important stuff doesn't start until the third scan)...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/...risis707ks6.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...risis708ye4.jpg

This one's a little more important, which is why you get a thumbnail for it(even though I already posted it)...
http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crisis709qz3.jpg

Now the reason I say that the third scan is more important, is because it shows the universes overlapping to a degree, without actually interacting. Why you ask? Because the universes that made up the DC multi-verse, weren't laid out side by side, they were kind of stacked within the same space, and were separated by vibrational wavelengths that kept them from actually interacting with each other. This is first mentioned on the first page of the first book...
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page01uy9.jpg

See at the bottom it says that the universes were vibrating and replicating. Now I would also like to bring your attention to the part(in the same narration box), that says "what should have been one became many", because that's about to be important.

So what does all this talk about the universe fracturing and the resulting universes being separated by vibrations have to do with anything? Well I'll get to that after I show you these scans, which point out something important about the multi-verses origin...
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page12qg5.jpg

This is from the first book. Look at what it says in the upper right hand panel. "The universe once divided into many parts...Each one different, independent, yet somehow WEAKER than the whole". What does this mean exactly? Well to put it bluntly, it means that even though DC at the time was a multiverse, it was a weak multiverse that only contained as much power as a single universe. And before anyone tries to call BS on the fact, here's the Monitor saying the same thing in the forth book...
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crisis0419su7.jpg

"The universe was split apart at the dawn of time...each part WEAKER than the whole it was meant to be". He also says that the universes are separated by by vibrations and time.



When all of this is taken into account, here are my theories on the matter...

About AM's power increasing with the destruction of the positive matter universes... Well his universe obviously didn't grow outward and actually become larger(because of the dimensions given for it and because of the impossibility of an infinite number of universes being placed side by side). It would be more accurate to say that it grew in DENSITY(it's the best word I could think of to describe it). It became more real, and more like the ORIGINAL universe in overall power.

This also means(and THIS is what's really going to piss some people off), that even at the height of his power, AM wasn't even as powerful as a SINGLE intact universe(because there were still 5 universes left out to complete the whole). So not only could he not take Multi Eternity, he probably couldn't take the universal aspect of Eternity either. His power falls just shy(5 mini universes to be exact).


Before everyone starts attacking me as a "DC hater", let me just say that I've spent the past three days going over all this stuff, but there IS a chance I missed something. So if anyone has any evidence which goes against all this, feel free to bring it to the table, and I'll address it. Also, I have no idea, on how powerful DC's universe is NOW. All this stuff relates only to the power of DC during COIE. I'm not saying that Marvel's universe is STILL more powerful. 
 
 
So,he draw a conclusion:COIE AM is not SINGLE intact universe level,he not galaxy level,he is very weak(this man say odin,hulk,herc and thor can beat COie AM) 
and he say DC universe is very weak 
i'm sorry,but,i chaos..
#2 Edited by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

TL;DR.

You assume people care about the goddamn Anti-Monitor.

And when Odin, Thor, Herc or Galactus bust multiple universes through any means, come back and talk to me.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

Too long didnt read.I dont think this is a battle though

#4 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: As said in the thread you posted in the off-topic.

The one who wrote that thread on the other site is 100% correct.

COIE AM is the most overrated character in existence.

#5 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, yeah, yeah. AM is overrated, even Wolverine can beat him. Happy? This isn't a battle, move it to off-topic.

Moderator
#6 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. AM is overrated, even Wolverine can beat him. Happy? This isn't a battle, move it to off-topic.

#7 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever.

Moderator
#8 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane
@Prince CortSether: 

yes...Wolverine can beat him.. 
this forum some one say 
 
 
if he's right,oh my god,DC is too weak and,COIE AM is not universe level,The Spectre is backed by God,even he can't beat a very so such weak AM,so,,i think marvel any universe level charater can easily kill The Presence and The Great Evil Beast    
#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15329 posts) - - Show Bio

That's nothing,go to KMC and you'll find Odin soloing the DC multiverse by himself.

#10 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane: @Prince CortSether: yes...Wolverine can beat him.. this forum some one say if he's right,oh my god,DC is too weak and,COIE AM is not universe level,The Spectre is backed by God,even he can't beat a very so such weak AM,so,,i think marvel any universe level charater can easily kill The Presence and The Great Evil Beast

Don't be dumb.

Moderator
#11 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:

@CitizenBane said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. AM is overrated, even Wolverine can beat him. Happy? This isn't a battle, move it to off-topic.

OMG!!! Why did you have to post that!!!
#12 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

yes,KMC someone say SS can kill all Dc GOD 
I CAN'T BELIVE THIS!!!!!!

#13 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

yes,KMC someone say SS can kill all Dc GOD I CAN'T BELIVE THIS!!!!!!

KMC is for idiots, I can't for the life of me understand why people still go there. Much less believe the crap that's posted.

Moderator
#14 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: It has fantastic respect threads
#15 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane: @Prince CortSether: yes...Wolverine can beat him.. this forum some one say if he's right,oh my god,DC is too weak and,COIE AM is not universe level,The Spectre is backed by God,even he can't beat a very so such weak AM,so,,i think marvel any universe level charater can easily kill The Presence and The Great Evil Beast

Don't be dumb.


but,this not my prove,this some other guy say this.
#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're saying a guy who beat the entire Justice league by himself is weak?

#17 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane: @Prince CortSether: yes...Wolverine can beat him.. this forum some one say if he's right,oh my god,DC is too weak and,COIE AM is not universe level,The Spectre is backed by God,even he can't beat a very so such weak AM,so,,i think marvel any universe level charater can easily kill The Presence and The Great Evil Beast

Don't be dumb.

but,this not my prove,this some other guy say this.

So don't post crap from a place where people argue that Odin can beat the Presence and Loki can stomp Lucifer Morningstar.

Moderator
#18 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane: @Prince CortSether: yes...Wolverine can beat him.. this forum some one say if he's right,oh my god,DC is too weak and,COIE AM is not universe level,The Spectre is backed by God,even he can't beat a very so such weak AM,so,,i think marvel any universe level charater can easily kill The Presence and The Great Evil Beast

Don't be dumb.

but,this not my prove,this some other guy say this.

So don't post crap from a place where people argue that Odin can beat the Presence and Loki can stomp Lucifer Morningstar.

#19 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:

@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane: @Prince CortSether: yes...Wolverine can beat him.. this forum some one say if he's right,oh my god,DC is too weak and,COIE AM is not universe level,The Spectre is backed by God,even he can't beat a very so such weak AM,so,,i think marvel any universe level charater can easily kill The Presence and The Great Evil Beast

Don't be dumb.

but,this not my prove,this some other guy say this.

So don't post crap from a place where people argue that Odin can beat the Presence and Loki can stomp Lucifer Morningstar.

This
#20 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

What is KMC ?

#21 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

So you're saying a guy who beat the entire Justice league by himself is weak?



beat the entire Justice league? 
nothing,i need prove COIE AM is multiverse level,because if this guy is right,AM is weak,(The Presence   The Great Evil Beast   The Overseer   The Primal Monitor   The Unnameable One   The Elaine Belloc,etc,this all DC most powerful god will became a very weak god,even MJJ(616)can easily kill The Presence    
i;will crazy!!
#22 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@joshmightbe said:

So you're saying a guy who beat the entire Justice league by himself is weak?

beat the entire Justice league? nothing,i need prove COIE AM is multiverse level,because if this guy is right,AM is weak,(The Presence The Great Evil Beast The Overseer The Primal Monitor The Unnameable One The Elaine Belloc,etc,this all DC most powerful god will became a very weak god,even MJJ(616)can easily kill The Presence i;will crazy!!

This guy is not right. On what justification does MJJ kill someone like Lucifer, when he only exists because Lucifer allows it? Answer that, or stop posting crap everywhere.

Cue CortSether's stupid gif because he can't make a coherent argument.

Moderator
#23 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@joshmightbe said:

So you're saying a guy who beat the entire Justice league by himself is weak?

beat the entire Justice league? nothing,i need prove COIE AM is multiverse level,because if this guy is right,AM is weak,(The Presence The Great Evil Beast The Overseer The Primal Monitor The Unnameable One The Elaine Belloc,etc,this all DC most powerful god will became a very weak god,even MJJ(616)can easily kill The Presence i;will crazy!!

This guy is not right. On what justification does MJJ kill someone like Lucifer, when he only exists because Lucifer allows it? Answer that, or stop posting crap everywhere.

Cue CortSether's stupid gif because he can't make a coherent argument.

Lucifer has nothing to do with MJJ's existence. Marvel has its own omniverse of which DC is not a part of.

Try to post something that isn't stupid for your counter argument.

#24 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@joshmightbe said:

So you're saying a guy who beat the entire Justice league by himself is weak?

beat the entire Justice league? nothing,i need prove COIE AM is multiverse level,because if this guy is right,AM is weak,(The Presence The Great Evil Beast The Overseer The Primal Monitor The Unnameable One The Elaine Belloc,etc,this all DC most powerful god will became a very weak god,even MJJ(616)can easily kill The Presence i;will crazy!!

This guy is not right. On what justification does MJJ kill someone like Lucifer, when he only exists because Lucifer allows it? Answer that, or stop posting crap everywhere.

Cue CortSether's stupid gif because he can't make a coherent argument.


beacause,DC the most powerful charater AM is such weak,and The Spectre is backed by God,even he can't beat am,so..... 
this guy prove am NOT
multiverse level,not universe level,even maybe not galaxy level,so....________________a god backed  Spectre  can't beat a so such weak AM.... 
you know,i'm a DC fans,but,this guy almost make me crazy!!!
#25 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Anti-Monitor and Spectre are not DC's most powerful characters. Stop posting rubbish.

@Prince CortSether: And how does MJJ kill someone like Lucifer, over whom Death has no dominion? Please, regale us with your wit.

Moderator
#26 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane
but,th
#27 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane
but,the Spectre has god power,even he can't beat AM if AM is so such weak ,ALL dc god WILL VERY WEAK 
#28 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane: but,the Spectre has god power,even he can't beat AM if AM is so such weak ,ALL dc god WILL VERY WEAK

Listen. I'm only going to say this once. The Spectre's power fluctuates severely. READ THE COMICS WITH SPECTRE IN THEM. Anti-Monitor is not the most powerful being in DC. Not even close.

READ THE COMICS.

Moderator
#29 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane: but,the Spectre has god power,even he can't beat AM if AM is so such weak ,ALL dc god WILL VERY WEAK

Listen. I'm only going to say this once. The Spectre's power fluctuates severely. READ THE COMICS WITH SPECTRE IN THEM. Anti-Monitor is not the most powerful being in DC. Not even close.

READ THE COMICS.


i has a scan,you look this:
 
#30 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@a88378438 said:

@CitizenBane: but,the Spectre has god power,even he can't beat AM if AM is so such weak ,ALL dc god WILL VERY WEAK

Listen. I'm only going to say this once. The Spectre's power fluctuates severely. READ THE COMICS WITH SPECTRE IN THEM. Anti-Monitor is not the most powerful being in DC. Not even close.

READ THE COMICS.


i has a scan,you look this:

Have you read any Post-Crisis Spectre comics? And he doesn't have the full power of God. He gets a portion of it.

Moderator
#31 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

but,this not Post-Crisis Spectre ,this pre-crisis Spectre,this Spectre has god power(look scan)

 
 
 
even this can't beat"so such weak AM" 
i'm a dc fans,but,this guy is look at very logic,i need a powerful knock back
#32 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@a88378438: Oh! So you are debating someone over there?
#33 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne said:
@a88378438: Oh! So you are debating someone over there?

@tron_bonne said:
@a88378438: Oh! So you are debating someone over there?

no,this "2007"year,i just casual look this,this make me shock 
i alawys belive coie am is Multiverse level,but,he say AM(COIE) even not a universe level!!! 

sorry,but i'm crazy.
#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prince CortSether: Stop spamming this thread with those inappropriate gifs, please.

@CitizenBane: We don't call people dumb, either.

#35 Posted by Saren (25682 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Sorry.

Moderator
#36 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:

What is KMC ?


@D3athstroke said:

What is KMC ?



is a crazy forum,this forum some one say odin can beat SA superman,hulk stronger than SA superman,ETC..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.