Is This Who I Think It Is?

#1 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler Warning

Earth 2 Spoilers Ahead

Is this the Anti-Monitor?

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it.

#3 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (10056 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear if thats him......words will not be able to express how happy I will be.

EDIT: It's not

WORLDS’ FINEST #2
Written by PAUL LEVITZ
Art by GEORGE PEREZ, SCOTT KOBLISH and KEVIN MAGUIRE
Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
1:25 B&W Variant cover by GEORGE PEREZ
On sale JUNE 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. The variant cover will feature the standard edition cover in a wraparound format
• HUNTRESS and POWER GIRL versus THE IRRADIATED MAN!
• Learn what our heroes have been doing since they arrived here five years ago from Earth Two!
#4 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's him. While he looks similar because the Anti-Monitor was designed by George Perez, the armor is not quite right. And if it is him, I will be extremely disappointed that a former multiversal threat is being reduced to fighting Power Girl and Huntress. Most likely it's the Irradiated Man.

#5 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy its not him. He has no business appearing in that kind of a story. When cosmic/galactic/universal threats start to appear regularly in normal storylines, they end up becoming a joke.

#6 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a better question:

Is THIS really Power Girl ?!

#7 Posted by Herokiller12344 (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Sadly yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.