How powerful is anti-life equation?

#1 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

is it more powerful than prof. X?

is it more powerful than psycho pirate?

#2 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Many many times more powerful. When Scott Free (the first Mr Miracle) possessed the anti-life equation he gain the ability to warp reality, increase his own physical abilities drastically, and of course completely dominate the will of almost any being in the universe.

#3 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: Can TOAA resist it's power?

#4 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@Onemoreposter: Can TOAA resist it's power?

I'm sure the Presence and TOAA would both be immune to it.

#5 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Very powerful, it seems to be a half of the sentient energy that created the universe of the New Gods. Mr Miracle was depicted as being able to do almost anything with it, including raising the dead.

#6 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

It's basically DC's version of both the Cosmic Cube and the Infinity Gauntlet.

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

No it isn't.,those are simple concepts.The anti life is abstract concept that many interpretations.

@DocFatalis said:

Very powerful, it seems to be a half of the sentient energy that created the universe of the New Gods. Mr Miracle was depicted as being able to do almost anything with it, including raising the dead.

@Onemoreposter said:

Yes. Many many times more powerful. When Scott Free (the first Mr Miracle) possessed the anti-life equation he gain the ability to warp reality, increase his own physical abilities drastically, and of course completely dominate the will of almost any being in the universe.

Wrong equation.

#8 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Wrong equation.

What are you talking about?

#9 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@JackKnight said:

No it isn't.,those are simple concepts.The anti life is abstract concept that many interpretations.

@DocFatalis said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Wrong equation.

Well? What can it do then if not this?

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Wrong equation.

@MrShway88 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@JackKnight said:

@DocFatalis said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Wrong equation.

Different version but the FC equation which IMO is more closer to the concept than some glowing orb simply has the ability to enslave people,crush them so completely that Darkseid is the only one they'll willingly serve.Still after Vandal Savage beat the Spectre using the spear of destiny he forced him to recite the equation which resulted in the universe being recreated in Darkseid's image.

#11 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4808 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the cosmic cube recreate reality by someones else image too?

(+)

#12 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Onemoreposter said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Wrong equation.

@MrShway88 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@JackKnight said:

@DocFatalis said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Wrong equation.

Different version but the FC equation which IMO is more closer to the concept than some glowing orb simply has the ability to enslave people,crush them so completely that Darkseid is the only one they'll willingly serve.Still after Vandal Savage beat the Spectre using the spear of destiny he forced him to recite the equation which resulted in the universe being recreated in Darkseid's image.

There is only one anti-life equation. What exactly the anti-life equation entails however is portrayed differently by different writers.

Also, the lead up to Final Crisis was shoddy, really really shoddy.

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter:I'm aware,Miracle's anti-life was a part of the Countdown series which is why I cant take it seriously.

#14 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Onemoreposter:I'm aware,Miracle's anti-life was a part of the Countdown series which is why I cant take it seriously.

Ha, yeah, actually your absolutely right. Death of the New Gods (as with FC: Revelations) shouldn't be taken into account. However, Scott Free had the anti-life equation before Final Crisis I'm sure he has some feats with it. I will have to do some research.

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Ha, yeah, actually your absolutely right. Death of the New Gods (as with FC: Revelations) shouldn't be taken into account. However, Scott Free had the anti-life equation before Final Crisis I'm sure he has some feats with it. I will have to do some research.

I thought Revelations tied pretty well with FC,DOTNG and Countdown though bleh.

#16 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: I'll take DotNG any day over Revelations. For me, DotNG was some decent space-epic action. Revelations was just lame retcons and uninteresting characters. Just my opinion. The event altogether though was poorly put together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.