Follow

Anti-Green Lantern Corps

Team » Anti-Green Lantern Corps appears in 6 issues.

They were developed by the Weaponers of Qward. They were created to invade the positive matter universe using power rings of black light.

Anti-Green Lantern Corps

Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Chimichanga

I recently read about them and was wondering what kind of energy they used, as it said that they used power rings of black light. I'm a fan of the green lantern, but I must have missed this and was hoping someone had more information about them.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

idk anything about them but i would like to know more too. Have they just been retconned out  since Blackest night uses Black lantern rings?
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

I want them to come back in to play
    Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chimichanga
    @DEGRAAF: I would as well, but I haven't found what issue they were in. I've only read a very few articles on them and those were limited in scope and information.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.