SDCC 2012: Anthony Bourdain and Joel Rose Interview

Posted by SuperDoo (10 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy spit Anthony Bourdain is a comic fan. I never would've guessed. He looks like he gets high & drunk during his down times & chills. LOL I love that man.

#2 Posted by theanticitizen (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@Namor1987: Dude, he's totally a manga nerd XD ha ha that's so awesome! And a bit of a Japanophile :D

#3 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

I love No Reservations and I love him. I have yet yo get the book, but I'll get it when I can.

#4 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthony Bourdain...fan-friken-tastic!

#5 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I'm really liking Anthony Bourdain after this...I was such a fan before (Food Network) and I REALLY dig him now!

#6 Posted by fanged_wolf (31 posts) - - Show Bio

so buying this when i find it

#7 Edited by CashBailey (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Bourdain is the MAN!! His show is a film nerd's paradise as it's full of film references and parodies.

And his wife is an MMA fighter. How cool is that!

#8 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing interview as always. 

#9 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Tony ever saw the movie Tampopo. What with the loving descriptions of food, the satire of Japanese food culture in the 80s (which is essentially the same foodie snobbery he was talking about) and Yakuza, I'd think it could be a great inspiration for that prequel.

#10 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthony Bourdain seems like a cool guy to chill with.

Tony, you better get credit for the prequel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.