Follow

Ant-Man

Movie » Ant-Man released on July 17, 2015.

A Marvel Studios film, and the first live-action adaptation of Ant-Man, starring Paul Rudd, and Michael Douglas.

Possible Ant-Man Story Board Trailer

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

A few hours ago I found this, and it's the possible story board trailer for the upcoming Ant-Man film. It could be fake, but it seems like a real story board. The audio seems like it was slowed down a little bit.

So what do you think? if you think it's real do you like it? or do you just think it's fake?

Also if it is real it looks like Hank will be working with Scott, which is different then what a lot of people thought it would be. I'm guessing Scott needs to help his daughter, and Hank is a retired hero who wants to help, which matches some of the info we have heard.

Out of all the Marvel films this is the one I'm most looking forward to, and the one that has the most potential to fail.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.