Follow

Ant-Man

Movie » Ant-Man released on July 17, 2015.

A Marvel Studios film, and the first live-action adaptation of Ant-Man, starring Paul Rudd, and Michael Douglas.

Ant-Man Test Footage Slidshow

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

The Ant-Man test footage was shown exclusively at SDCC, and people like me have been dying to see it. Fortunately for us, someone who was there was nice enough to create a slideshow of drawings that he made by memory. This is the video:

As you can see, his look is very similar to Eric O'Grady's, with the helmet covering his entire face. Not sure how I feel about this, as I'm a big fan of Pym's look, but I can understand why they went in this direction. Thoughts?

nerd217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By nerd217

Thanks so much for this! I've been desperate to see it. Fingers crossed this leads to Ant-Man in Avengers 2

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gambit1024

@nerd217: With the official release date being after Avengers 2, I don't think it's likely that he'll be there... Or maybe not. Apparently, AIM will be playing a part in Ant-Man, and AIM has been confirmed to be in Iron Man 3. Hopefully Avengers 2 will bridge the gap between those two movies :)

Axis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Axis

@Gambit1024: Well, if Marvel wants - they can consider Ant-Man as a part of Phase 3, but I dunno, I think it's gonna be part of Phase 2 as the final film.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gambit1024

@Axis: I'd be ok with either. Just as long as people recognize the character by Avengers 2 is all that I'd really hope for, but then again, it's great to know that they'll be recognizing him at all, lol.

Axis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Axis

@Gambit1024: If they put him in Avengers 2 first, then there's a chance it'll be a prequel - an origin story for Ant-Man is needed, cos come on, non comic readers would say "why would you want to have the power to shrink?"... Although, if he's not in Avengers 2, then he'll either be referenced in the movie or the post-credits scene would most likely lead into his film

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.