Follow

Ant-Man

Movie » Ant-Man released on July 17, 2015.

A Marvel Studios film, and the first live-action adaptation of Ant-Man, starring Paul Rudd, and Michael Douglas.

4 Things That Made Marvel's Ant-Man Movie Awesome

• 59 results
    Avatar image for currentthor2015
    CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for currentthor2015
    CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved this movie a lot more than I thought I would, also dat end credits scene!!!

Avatar image for man-thing-manic
    Man-Thing-Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Two things I have noticed in comments been bugging me. 1st everyone complaining about the mid level comment. It was based more on the villains characters face and had nothing to do with power levels. 2nd complaints about the "boring" villains. Loki is (my opinion) 2nd greatest comic movie villain behind Ledger's Joker. Thanos looks like he will be bada$$ and otherwise Marvel's villains have been about as enjoyable as DC's heroes.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

i'm glad Luis didn't ruin the movie like i though. i actually feel kinda bad about thinking he would

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

I wonder if the Pym Particles were the cause for Hank to abuse his wife in the comics.

Avatar image for thekidfliessolo
    thekidfliessolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

In the current run of Ant-Man, Lang runs his own security firm. He tried getting a job from Stark but that failed so he started his own business. I think it would be cool if Cap and Falcon track him down and he has started his own security business.

Avatar image for dangerroomcomics
    DangerRoomComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did the writer of this review actually see the movie or is he writing of what some one told him. Ok Ant-man has not had a steady series but I don't think that makes him mid-level. Also if you think Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel or Black Panther are mid-level you might be kinda wrong. ComicVine!

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

Sorry, but Luis and his crew were the weakest part of the movie, and I cringed every time at their attempt of humor.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Antony ;-; rest in peace

Mike5482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Mike5482

If mid-level means you're above fighting petty crime but still not enough to get the attention of the media, then Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel will be far too powerful for that. The Doctor Strange movie will probably have NY being invaded by hordes of mindless ones. The Captain Marvel movie will probably have Carol singlehandedly defending Earth from an alien invasion. These events will not go unnoticed.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

1. it was different

2. different type of hero

3. visual effects

4. it was a simple fun movie that didn't take its self too seriously

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.