Follow

Ant-Man (Lang)

Character » Ant-Man (Lang) appears in 835 issues.

Scott Lang is the second man to take up the mantle of Ant-Man. He has been a member of the Avengers and the Fantastic Four. He was notably killed during the events of Avengers: Disassembled and has struggled to get back on his feet ever since coming back from the dead.

Will Scott Lang join Hickman's Avengers?

bamaboykmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By bamaboykmb

one of the greatest characters of all time Scott Lang Ant-Man hes been back awhile now and i want to see him in the Avengers how about you?

mrfurious87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mrfurious87

Being a huge fan of Scott Lang, I would love to see him monthly, Scott would be great with a team. Though it wasn't anything to write home about I did enjoy his run as a member of the Fantastic Four from about 383-415.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Blood1991

He will be in The Future Foundation with She Hulk, Medusa, and Miss Thing. Personally I'm some what dissapointed with the Avengers Roster, but I like Hickman and am curious how he is going to do this.

mrfurious87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mrfurious87

I can't believe I forgot about the Future Foundation... I feel like an idiot now, Much better choice for Lang on that team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.