Is Scott Lang Alive?

#1 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he was killed in Avengers Disassembled, but it says that in the Children's Crusade that he was saved...does that mean he is alive?

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

It talks about it in issue six. and try not to really have a spoiler in a thread topic name. Others haven't had the chance to read a few or all of the issues of Children's Crusade yet.

#3 Posted by Loki9876 (3045 posts) - - Show Bio

wow really i want to now i'm a big pym fan and everything around him

#4 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: srry, i just wanted to know, he died before i started reading comics and I really find eric o grady to be a tool, so i am hoping to see him back and kicking butt
#5 Posted by labarith (670 posts) - - Show Bio

We've got 3 more issues to find out, which is kind of dumb since this happens before Fear Itself... 

As soon as you see Rictor using his powers, then you know he's alive...

#6 Edited by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess is that he didn't actually die in the explosion but was takin right before his death and because of this he appeared to have died. Or atleast this is how it could be reconned. The only thing is we should wait til the end of Childrens crusade in case he gets sent back for some reason.

#8 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@jordama: i just really want him back, wanted to read about him, only stuff i read was his death

#9 Posted by sonny1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

The children's crusade arc is finished and yes he is alive.

#10 Posted by celestial_man (108 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he is alive at the end of the arc. which makes me think why do marvel really need 3 antmen running around the place? ie pym, lang and the irredeamable one. it just doesnt make much sense to me... but they had two hawkeyes for long enough so who knows what craziness marvel is up to,.... perhaps they are going to bring back black goliath next?

#11 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... Way to ruin part of Children's Crusade for me.

#12 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@celestial_man: They've already killed off Eric o' Grady just to make room for the new boring and mopey version of Scott Lang.

#13 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: they killed of O'Grady?

WOOHOO!

Seriously, I HATED that guy. What he said in The Initiative about Scott was NOT COOL!

#14 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: the character's grown a lot since then. He died being beat to death by cyborgs to save an innocent child

#15 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: I know, but first impressions are everything. I could never get over my initial hatred for the character.

#16 Edited by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

It's very likely that Scott Lang has indeed returned from the dead, especially considering that O'Grady was killed off most recently...

#17 Posted by jimmyziogas (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing yes, but Hank Pym needs to be the Original Ant Man for sure in the movie and in Avengers 2\Also, Hawkeye needs his jet bike, if tony stark has a armored flight and battle suit, the least he could do is supe up his ducati…

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.