wear did he go after devied we stand?

#1 Posted by kidwicked (9 posts) - - Show Bio

hey dose anyone else wanna know what happend to our favorit little green guy. I hop he gose and joins the runaways. or heck what would be even juicyer is if he joined the young avengers and cause major drama with a love triangel between him wiccan and hulkling and ya know what billy likes green guys so i could see that working who else is with me

#2 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be awesome if he went to the Young Avengers!!! or the runaways

unfortunately he probably wont be in any book.
=[
i guess the initiative is a possability
#3 Posted by Stasis (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was supposed to make an appearance in Uncanny?

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

he died

#5 Posted by Stasis (12 posts) - - Show Bio

He did?  I didn't know he died....I don't think he did...

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i kid

#7 Posted by greekpimp (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Marc Guggenheim confirm that Anole will join Young X-Men? After the firs arc....and the first death. Im a little mad about that caus ein my eyes Young X-Men sucks and has ruined all the characters. Hope Anole is different

#8 Posted by kidwicked (9 posts) - - Show Bio

yhea the x-men have really gone down hill and i hate the scarlet witch getting rid of all the mutants. and yes i did resntly read he was gonna apear in young x-men at the end of the arch. well all i can say is horay more anole and boo to marvel ruining the young x-men its the new mutants all over again. everything has gone down hill since the purifiers

#9 Posted by greekpimp (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya i hate the fact that  most the students lost their powers...DJ and Dryad should have been kept powered/alive. Everything would have been so much better if they kept New X-Men. Marc Guggenheim is bad at writing interesting stories....please dont destroy Anole

#10 Edited by kidwicked (9 posts) - - Show Bio

well I'm starting to notice a pattern in the x-men comics in other words history repeats itself. exp:

when we compare the new mutants to the new x-men they have their eirly days when the team is small then the golden age as i call it when theirs about ten of them then the down fall when one of the majior chariters is killed exp: cypher and laurie collins. then they split apart only to comeback together. honistly people take a look its  so simalair its really spooky

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.