If he were to lead New X-Men...

#1 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would you want to be in the team? 

For me, it'd be Anole, Cipher, Greymalkin, Rockslide, Pixie, Blindfold, Trance and Elixir.
#2 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Anole's Team

This wa sthe team I gave him a couple months ago. But I split the new x-men onto three teams, one lead by surge, the other Hellion
#3 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
So that's Mercury, X-23, Greymalkin?, Dust and is that Cipher?
#4 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jubilantlad:
yup
#5 Posted by sonic5328 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

My team would be Shadowcat, Pixie, Emma Frost, Anole, Dust, and Husk because they are my favorites.

#6 Posted by thestepfordcuckoos (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you covered all the bases needed for the team, though, it would be good if they had a psych mutant possibly one of the Cuckoos or No-Girl. Anyways, I think that they would be a possibly unstoppable team if they banned together. Plus Dust, X-23, and Cipher, all seem to be a force of their own.

#7 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@thestepfordcuckoos:
Was this directed at me or the sonic fellow above ya? 

If it was directed at me, which I think is more likely, I did think of that later and had made this in response. The Cuckoo in the red would be working with Anole's team but technically on this Cerebre Team.
#8 Posted by xmenboy (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama: that pic is awesome if you could could you make me one of   no-girl  psylocke emma frost  the cuckoos  blindfold  professor xavier      if you could i would love it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.