So right now, the team is made up of:

Silver Surfer

Gladiator

Quasar

Ronan the Accuser

Beta Ray Bill

Ikon

Cosmo (kinda)

Who do you think would make for good additions to the team?

Me personally, I vote Super Skrull, Firelord, Supernova, possibly Ms. Marvel if she could tap into her Binary powers, and I firmly belive that Nova and Star Lord must return soon. I refuse to accept their deaths as the price for sealing off the Cancerverse. That cost is just too dang high. I guess Adam Warlock might be another good addition too.

#2 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Captain Mar-vell replace Ronan and lead the team

and add Nova and the SuperSkrull

and lose the dog

#3 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Super Skrull
Noh-Var
Black Bolt.
#5 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer isn't really a member anymore since Fraction stole him for his BS. Most of the people I'd like to see are dead since the Thanos Imperative.

As for surviving people, I'd like to see Firelord, Super Skrull, or the High Evolutionary, as I think they could make a good fit. By Supernova, do you mean Frances Hyatt? I'd love to see anything with her return.

I don't think most of the Guardians would be a good fit, but I'd be happy to see them around.

#6 Edited by PrimeDirective (451 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: I did indeed mean Ms. Hyatt! Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't want her forgotten about. As for the High Evolutionary, I think I'd actually prefer him to Adam Warlock... maybe most than even anyone else listed here (except Super Skrull, cause his back-and-forth banter with Ronan is a must) You sir are a freaking genius! And don't tell me Rocket Raccoon and Star Lord wouldn't fit on this team. Think for half a second and you just know they somehow would pull their own weight and possibly outshine the others!

As for the comment related to the MarveI family, I think Noh-Varr needs to stay on Earth, as he's the closest thing to a cosmic protector at the moment. Also...

From the XvA covers, it looks like Ms. Marvel is getting her Binary powers back after all. Let's hope for her to join up along with whichever version of Captain Marvel this one teased turns out to be.

#7 Posted by PowerHerc (81505 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to ask the question, but are the Annihilators going to be written again by DnA? I doubt it. The last mini ended very hastily. Almost like DnA were told to finish their plot quickly because the characters were needed elsewhere.

I hate to see DnA get pulled off Marvel Cosmic, but Axel seems determined to bring it back into the main of the Marvel Universe and "make it matter."

#9 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Super Skrull added or maybe another of the lesser known skrulls who may have been floating around since they got beat way back in Civil war (could add a neat unknown). I'd also like to see another herald be added, lesser known maybe an Air-Walker or something like that?

Not so much blackbolt as he's the face of the Inhumans but what about Karnak

Heck throw in an inter-dimensional Hyperion in there to make me really like it.

#10 Posted by DrLove (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Skrull and Wraith

#11 Posted by torderocksSt (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock, Super Skrull and NOva

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrimeDirective said:

@jloneblackheart: I did indeed mean Ms. Hyatt! Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't want her forgotten about. As for the High Evolutionary, I think I'd actually prefer him to Adam Warlock... maybe most than even anyone else listed here (except Super Skrull, cause his back-and-forth banter with Ronan is a must) You sir are a freaking genius! And don't tell me Rocket Raccoon and Star Lord wouldn't fit on this team. Think for half a second and you just know they somehow would pull their own weight and possibly outshine the others!

As for the comment related to the MarveI family, I think Noh-Varr needs to stay on Earth, as he's the closest thing to a cosmic protector at the moment. Also...

Isn't High Evo Galactus level now?
#13 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: I wouldn't say Galactus level. I bet he's at least around Silver Surfer level.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:

@spiderbat87: I wouldn't say Galactus level. I bet he's at least around Silver Surfer level.

last time I seen him he had the power cosmic, created his own herald and went off to become the builder of worlds 
#15 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 He took his power from the Surfer, and he still isn't able to comprehend the entirety of it. He's not Galactus level.
#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
@spiderbat87 He took his power from the Surfer, and he still isn't able to comprehend the entirety of it. He's not Galactus level.
He also has Big G's tech
#17 Posted by tamabone (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfox

Moondradon

Cloud (from the old New Defenders team)

Frankie Raye but she needs a new name. There can't be two Novas.

#18 Posted by Greendevil (1919 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Superskrull
  2. Adam Warlock
  3. Blackbolt
#19 Edited by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
Added Teammates (I want to see).
1. Spider-Woman.
2. Power Princess.
3. Ms. Marvel.
4. War Machine.
5. The Seeker.
6. Havok.
7. X-Man.

And let's see the original team back in action, too.
#20 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman: @Greendevil: @tamabone: @Jonny_Anonymous: @torderocksSt: BLUE MARVEL!!!

#21 Posted by HellionVulcan (3622 posts) - - Show Bio

well if marvel does continue it i just want super skrull added as hes so cool .

#22 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnjoe66 said:

@TheSuperHuman: @Greendevil: @tamabone: @Jonny_Anonymous: @torderocksSt: BLUE MARVEL!!!

He was my number one pick and you beat me to it, he would be a great fit, powerful, smart, and he doesn't feel at peace on earth

#23 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walker696: haha bad luck to slow but ya he would be a perfect fit and he is certinaly strong enough he beat king hyperion for gods sake

#24 Edited by PrimeDirective (451 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnjoe66: Blue Marvel would be awesome. I really want to see him used more and not forgotten. He might look a bit redundant on the team next to Gladiator, that's my only concern. Personally I'd like to see an Earth-based version of the Annihilators... Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers),Thor, Hulk, Namor, Blue Marvel, Wonder Man, and Hercules.

EDIT: Maybe they could convince Juggernaut to join them as well.

#25 Posted by Z3RO180 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrimeDirective Well Thor could take over for bill if he had to go something Elise also is the anialators still a team ?

#26 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

High Evolutionary should be in there.

#27 Posted by DBG79 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

There's just too many energy manipulators among the Annihilators. I think that Shaman Nate Grey would be a good fit since the team could use some serious psi-talent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.