Follow

Annihilators

Team » Annihilators appears in 22 issues.

The Annihilators is a group of cosmic heroes who Nova formed as a strike force during the war with the Cancerverse, as Star-Lord's last wish they remained together as a cosmic last resort with enough power to intimidate almost any threat.

Annihilators vs Thanos SPOILERS!!!

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Greendevil

Thanos Infinity revelations SPOILERS!!!!

Plz get out of here if you don't want to be spoiled. As I'm about to show some cosmic ass kicking.

The art is pure shit imo. Also the early BFR sucked.

Enjoi

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The only thing that bothered me is that Gladiator & Thanos never fought as i had been waiting on that for a long time,I was glad to see that Thanos respects Gladiator enough to BFR him instead of engaging him hand to hand.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Good god, what a bunch of chumps

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4 frozen  Moderator

@saren said:

They're not chumps. Thanos is just that powerful.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@killemall I think you've got some more Thanos scans to add to your chronology thread. This fight is definitely one of his best showings to date ;)

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Honestly this fight sucks imo. The art is really bad, the dialogue is full of fanservice and they all attack him in succession one at a time and get stomped.

How about some teamwork, dudes?

Though I'm sure it will be thrown around the battle forums left and right as the greatest showing of all.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouch.

I was expecting more from that team.

I will buy this Graphic Novel anyway, but I'm a little bit disappointed.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By laflux

Its a decent enough showing- though I would expect Thanos to defeat this team. If anything, Gladiator's stock is risen significantly. For Thanos to describe him as the most powerful, BFR him, and prefer to defeat the others before he gets back, rather than just casually overpower him like he did to Bill and Ronan is a pretty nice compliment by Starlin.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

I somewhat agree with this

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Well,I guess this team just doesn't know what teamwork means.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lvenger: I haven't read the series yet but lol at Ronan and Beta Ray Bill getting slaughtered.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Oops then I shouldn't have tagged you and spoiled some of it. Apologies for that.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall

@lvenger: Its totally fine. Starlin had already spoiled it months ago with his interview anyways. I just didnt think the battle would seem so one sided with him BFRing one, slaughtering 2, telling the third that he would get stomped in a fight and 4th being KOed to prevent Thanos from killing him.

Thats a very sorry day for Annihilators.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing that bothered me is that Gladiator & Thanos never fought as i had been waiting on that for a long time

The closest we have got in that regards is Starlord explaining Gladiator that he couldnt stop Thanos even if he wanted to, with Gladiator agreeing despite him having back up in Thanos solo issue.

There is also an earlier issue where Gladiator is told by his queen (someone who has never met Thanos but meh) that Superguardians (a small group of super heroes including Gladiator) should steer clear of Thanos because she fears their deaths.

Its pretty obvious who among the 2 is more powerful but having a full on battle, with Gladiator getting his cape ripped out, beaten to a bloody pulp and pimpslapped would be awesome :p

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I love that Thanos beat them down and that the fact he said Gladiator was the biggest threat.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_know_it_all: Your mad because Marvel makes probably their biggest villain strong ? Many people will say Darkseid at his Strongest is much stronger than Thanos. And dont act like people dont think DC is stronger. Even if they are the strongest team doesnt make them the most powerful characters

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Its totally fine. Starlin had already spoiled it months ago with his interview anyways. I just didnt think the battle would seem so one sided with him BFRing one, slaughtering 2, telling the third that he would get stomped in a fight and 4th being KOed to prevent Thanos from killing him.

Thats a very sorry day for Annihilators.

Not to mention that these guys are top tier cosmic powerhouses and Thanos walked all over them. A good day for Thanos in the least based on these feats.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By HellionVulcan

@killemall said:

@hellionvulcan said:

The only thing that bothered me is that Gladiator & Thanos never fought as i had been waiting on that for a long time

The closest we have got in that regards is Starlord explaining Gladiator that he couldnt stop Thanos even if he wanted to, with Gladiator agreeing despite him having back up in Thanos solo issue.

There is also an earlier issue where Gladiator is told by his queen (someone who has never met Thanos but meh) that Superguardians (a small group of super heroes including Gladiator) should steer clear of Thanos because she fears their deaths.

Its pretty obvious who among the 2 is more powerful but having a full on battle, with Gladiator getting his cape ripped out, beaten to a bloody pulp and pimpslapped would be awesome :p

Well it was clear that Gladiator was planning to use his superior fighting skills to counter the Mad Titans strength advantage as Thanos knew he couldn't fight Gladiator hand to hand due to the speed/skill difference so BFR him ended any chance of Thanos struggling with the Annihilators. I don't mind Gladiator losing to Thanos but i was hopeful Gladiator would atleast knock Thanos down once. (maybe i was asking for too much hahaha)

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#23 SC  Moderator

@greendevil: Hello. Something extremely important. Assuming all the scans you posted was from one single comic? CV is liable for a lot of risk when users post that many pages from one issue. Like a lot. This also means punishments for posting so many pages can have severe consequences for users. Like worthy of banning. So please be very careful when posting images from a comic. Pick 3 or 4 full pages at most. Also if the scans were from across multiple issues my apologies.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#24 SC  Moderator

@mr_know_it_all: Hello. Welcome to CV, please be aware that CV has a no swearing policy. So in the future please use alternative means of expressing your opinions and thoughts. Thank you.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When does this come out?

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The art is hoerible. Looks kiddish. Like todays cartoon shows. Very disappointed. Marvel usually has great artists.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.