Anita Comic #2- The Laughing Corpse

#1 Posted by Misake (4 posts) - - Show Bio

So book number two is going to come out in comic form starting this Halloween. (Hopefully they will release it on time) And even though we still don't get to see Richard, it is still a good book.

Anyone have any thoughts, or hopes, and/or opinions on this?

#2 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

So far I have been really happy with how the comics have turned out. Everyone fits my own images of them. Of course I can't wait for Richards appearance.

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Have'nt read Anita Blake yet...

Need to get around to it though

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little confused here, the Anita Blake: Laughing Corpse #5 of 5 has been published...but since I don't really know the contents of the comic yet my question is this...why is the second book so few issues as compared to the first one? and does this mean they're moving on to Circus of the Damned next?

#5 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

More then Likely they compressed the series. OR they are going to do something different.

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

well, Book #3 has begun! Hoorah for Mr. Oliver!

#7 Posted by titansfan01 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Just started reading the series of the Laughing Corpse. Is there an issue 0 or something? The book jumped right into the story with no exposition

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.