Follow

Anita Blake

Character » Anita Blake appears in 57 issues.

Anita Blake is an animator, legal vampire executioner and consultant to the local St. Louis police force paranormal unit. The comics are based on the book series by Laurell K. Hamilton.

Anita Blake and Blade crossover

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackPanther

Ok I was thinking, what if they made an Anita Blake crossover which features Blade or something. Because I think they come from very similar worlds. Except where Anita is from vamps are considered citizens in the united states. And where blade is from they are just demons who are the link between humans and even worst demons. Anyway I think it would be kool to see Anita in Blades world and seeing her reaction after meeting Blade who is a Dhampir.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

that would be weird...

i'm sure i've come across a fanfic of that somewhere...

also Anita Blake is normally seen as a 'future' of Buffy in most fandom

M

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Holly Cross

Vampire stories with different authors should never do crosssovers. It'd be too confusing becuase each other has an idea of what vampires are like. Whedon thinks vampires turn into dust when killed, Anne Rice thinks this only happens when the vampire is over 1,000 years old. Laurel K. Hamilton thinks vampires have the power to control certain animals like rats and wolves that never happens in Buffy. Stephanie Meyer thinks under sunlight vampires becoming sparkly, Mary Janice Davidson says they just become sleepy...You get the idea. It'djust be confuising is there was a crossover.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.