Anita the noob.

#1 Posted by darth__frodo (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed First Death #1. I always wondered what Anita's first reaction was to Jean-Claude and I'm happy Mrs. Hamilton wrote us fans a special comic-exclusive version of Anita's past.

Like I told G-Man, it's amazing now much of a noob Anita is! The story takes place about a year before the events in Guilty Pleasures. What cracks me up the most is how chunky Anita is!! She lost a LOT of weight in one year. lol I know it was drawn like that just to make her seem younger, but it won't stop me from thinking how much fun it would be to poke Anita's cheeks. Ha, ha.

Can't wait for the conclusion, which I read will include Edward. Awesome.

#2 Posted by G-Man (29420 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering what felt different about Anita. Leave it to a female to notice her weight.

Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.