NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! =(

#1 Edited by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio
Travel Foremans leaving Animal Man, Steve Pugh will be taking over.

On a related note, as someone new to single issues, all of this rotation and fill in on art duties, as well as outright staff changes is terribly offputting. I mean really? You can't go six months without altering the brand new teams just put together for your recently relaunched line up?

Edit: Apparantely this is old news, first I'd heard about it.
#2 Edited by DoomDoomDoom (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

I've yet to hear of this either, I'm going to miss Foreman and I'm not too familiar with Pugh.

I like the cover for issue 9.

#3 Posted by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Did a bit more reading and Fernando something? left Resurrection Man, so DC put Jesus Saiz (from Birds of Prey) on it, so Travel Foreman leaves Animal Man for the Birds of Prey gig and Animal Man has to find a new artist. WTF DC? How about just finding someone out of work, rather than this musical chairs bs. One dude quits a title and now two others are majorly affected. Again...wtf.

#4 Posted by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Still pretty disappointed with the news, but this softens the blow.  Its some preview pages of Pugh's work from Animal Man #7 and it looks good enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.