kolejorg's Animal Man #20 - Tights, Part Two review

• kolejorg wrote this review on .
  • kolejorg has written a total of 27 reviews. The last one was for Gang War

The Best So Far

I have been following Animal Man since the new 52 began. This book was never one of my top reads, or a must read. During rotworld it sat unread on my desk until I had some spare time and caught up at the end of the arc. Now though, well if Lemire keeps it up this will be a top read for sure.

The Good: Amazing story. I would pay for an ongoing of Red Thunder, I was so engrossed with that story I was sad it ended. The art is fantastic, the story is amazing. Lemire is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors for DC. If you aren't reading this and his Green Arrow run you really should be.

The Bad: It ended. No really that's all I can say about it that's negative. This was truly a masterpiece.

Summary: Buy this book, read it a few times.