tomlikesfries's Animal Man #13 - Rotworld: The Red Kingdom, Part One review

Rotworld

Synopsis: Buddy is now in the Rotworld. However, when he arrives, everything is already gone, including his family. The rot has won (therefore the name Rotworld).

The Good: That cover is badass. That Un-dead Hawkman is effing creepy!

Lemire is as great as always and it was super cool to see that the Beast Boy, Black Orchid, Constantine, Steel and... guess who.... Shepherd (the guy who took Buddy across the red world in a boat in some previous issue. By the way, I know you guessed wrong) are still alive. Also, Pugh's art is lovely in this issue.

I truly hope to see more undead super heroes (like the Flash, or Batman. Ohh yess... undead Batman. NOW THAT WOULD BE FREAKING COOL!) in the following issues of the story arc ´´Rotworld: The Red Kingdom``. Anyway, the ending was awesome (Buddy`s wife and Cliff are, like ´´possessed`` by the rot and Maxine and Ellen`s mom are right next to them. By the way.... sorry for the language, but.... DIE, B****, DIE! Yep.... I hate Ellen`s mom.) and it left me super excited for the next issue!

The Bad: It was too small. I read it too quickly.

Overall: 4/5 stars! Pick it up! Lemire and Pugh have been awesome in Animal Man so far!

Posted by Dead_Spider333

well we are gonna get to see rotworld batman and batman charatcers in swamp thing number fifteen lol

Posted by tomlikesfries

Really?! That is awesome!

Online