Follow

Angela

Character » Angela appears in 460 issues.

The long-lost sister of Thor and Loki. She served with the Guardians of the Galaxy and as a Huntress of Heven.

angela origins in the mcu

wowdud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

info

so when i first heard about Thor having a long lost sister, this was basically the first thing i thought of guess i was right, so what do any of you thing about angela origins in the marvel universe?

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

the whole backstory must be revealed.... as of yet im not buying it because odin must have had to wipe the whole of asgards memory, plus ive read that he banished not only his daughter angela but he banished a whole realm that was part of asgards many connected realms

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

the whole backstory must be revealed.... as of yet im not buying it because odin must have had to wipe the whole of asgards memory, plus ive read that he banished not only his daughter angela but he banished a whole realm that was part of asgards many connected realms

Well to be honest Odin has the power to wipe everyone's memory - I mean he's already done far more bigger actions like sucking all the souls of every Asgardian into the Destroyer Armor. Also in Fear Itself Odin made a comment about how in the past he razed an entire realm of his brothers influence to defeat him and restored that realm afterwards so its possible for him to be able to banish an entire realm.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.