Follow

Angela

Character » Angela appears in 460 issues.

The long-lost sister of Thor and Loki. She served with the Guardians of the Galaxy and as a Huntress of Heven.

A couple of quick questions on Angela's "whips"

Avatar image for superman_action_comics
    Superman_Action_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I started reading the "Angela Asgards Assasin" series but I haven't read the books where she was a part of the Gaurdians of The Galaxy or Original Sin. I have read issues 1-4 of Angela's Asgards Assasin, and I was wondering exactly what the "whip" looking things she has are, and if they are telepathically controlled because in the most recent issue they started coming to her when she was annoyed/angry and it didn't seem like she was holding them.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

they're her ribbons that are use to protect or fight for her if she is unable to herself. back when she was in spawn she had she had them to further establish she was his rival because spawn used chains and his own cape in a similar fashion. in marvel im not sure if the ribbons are self aware or mentally controlled but it seems to be the latter so far

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.