Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7419 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

Will Angels "Transformation" play a role in Avengers vs X-Men?

ballisticbread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ballisticbread

I just caught up with the recent makeover that Angel has gotten, and am curious as to how it will effect (if at all) his role in the avengers vs x-men event soon to take place, do you thing he will be involved at all? (Insert opinions/thoughts here)

luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By luckydomino1

only cyclops side is fighting the avengers. warren is on wolverines side and wolverine is part of the avengers get this is the 5th time i have said this on this site lol

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By DATNIGGA

@luckydomino1: not really in on of the preveiws it showed a fight between beast vs luke cage beast (x men) cage (avengers)

they also showed spiderman vs iceman ice man is on wolverines side but yet notice how hes still fighting an avenger. I wouldn't assume that wolvies mutants are all on the avengers side just because he is. after all this entire war is over Hope the MUTANT messiah

if the x men get her yay for mutant kind if the avengers get her... mutant kind might be in trouble. any self respecting mutant that cares about the future of there race wouldnt side with the avengers.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Powerzone789

i personally think the teasers were meant to throw us off. They were meant to advertise and nothing else. i don't believe it has any connection the the actual matchups

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@Powerzone789 said:

i personally think the teasers were meant to throw us off. They were meant to advertise and nothing else. i don't believe it has any connection the the actual matchups

I was thinking the same because every preview seems completely random even the siding of wolverine's team

Avatar image for iron_fist_angel
    Iron Fist Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Iron Fist Angel

Seeing as Angel is just a student at the Jean Grey school and seems to have no interest in fighting whatsoever, I can't see him really being involved in A xs. X.

Also, his name should really be changed back to Angel as he is not going by "Archangel" anymore. Heck, he even thinks he's a real angel.

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Not likely, he seems so brain dead at the moment he would not even understand what the fight was about or who to hit

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By KainScion

@ballisticbread: wouldnt it be sick if he brought back jean like he did that puppy in wolverine and the x-men?? my opinnion: YES!!

ballisticbread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ballisticbread

I'd say it'd be more "shit-your-pants terrifying" then "Awesome"

etamogrey77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By etamogrey77

in wvax he sided with the xmen even thogh he has no clue why or who ther fighting

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.