Time for a name change?

#1 Posted by G-Man (34325 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I think it was in Incredible Hulk #106 they referred to Warren as Angel. Is it time to change his name back? We had Angel Salvadore but she's lost her powers now (and was lame and annoying in my opinion). I checked on marvel.com and they have both of them still listed as Angel. He hasn't been doing too much lately so I don't know how he's being referred to in other books. It almost doesn't make sense for him to go by Archangel anymore. What say you all? Shall I change his name and let him reclaim his title?

Staff
#2 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we should. but thats just me.
Post Edited:2007-07-23 15:46:48

#3 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm for Angel with Archangel as an alias.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Ditto.

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Archangel was when he was fresh, now he's back to wack so Angel it is.

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Yeah Archangel was when he was fresh, now he's back to wack so Angel it is."

Hahahaha exactly. Archangel was tight.

#7 Posted by G-Man (34325 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I've pretty much already decided to change it. But it's nice to hear others feel the same and I'm sure there's those that don't even care. Soooo unless he appears again under Archangel, it's back to Angel.

Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.