Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7419 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

Should we see him with the Soulsword?

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I heard that a Magik from a different reality in the Exiles fought Warren from Earth 616. After Warren beated her butt, he took her soulsword as his own. Although that version of the soulsword is called the Soul Sword of Bata's Circle and apparently it is different from the soulsword of Illyana Rasputin that we all know and love. Okay, so my question is do you guys think there should be a future issue or a story arc where his soulsword is used as a plot device? I mean even though Marvel has not brought it up lately, like in 10 years or so, I am pretty sure he still has it. It would add another cool trait to his character. I mean his soul was reborn, he has metallic wings, he thought he was actual angel, he has a new child-like mentality, etc. Maybe he can use it against his own children Uriel and Eimin. The SS can purge them from the darkness or something, IDK. Maybe younger Angel can use the soulsword, after he found out about it somehow. I want to see Magik's reaction to him having a SS. Well, we will see. I really hope they bring up the fact that he has an actual soulsword somewhere and explain how he got it or not explain how he got it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.