Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7429 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

Should Archangel revert back to the blue skinned character?

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCrowbar

Like he was before? Violent, quick, precise.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By XsPectre28

no i like the new angel i feel that if writen well he would be a good character. what i was hoping was kinda like what they did with fanthomex, he would have Angel as he is now & then have Archangel( as a bad guy)

oisindadevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By oisindadevil

One question what exactly were his power when he was upgraded to the heir of Apocalypse from what I've read his got pretty powerful but nothing is very specific.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

yes!

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
    Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Baberaham_Lincoln

I just read Wolverine and the X-men #20, and angel created a sword... i only know angel as the guy who had wings and flies around, but what powers does he have now?? is he like a legit angel? o.O

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Veshark

I'm not exactly an Angel expert, but from both a personality standpoint and a visual one, I think so.

I'm not really a fan of the new ditsy, cheerful long-haired Angel. And visually, Archangel was always his coolest look. Really none of his other costumes have ever seem to be appealing to me over the years, whether it's the X-Factor one or the red halo look or this new drapes one.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Kiddevil

I liked him when he was blue and violent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.