Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7427 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

I liked Uncanny X-Force 001

diefzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By diefzilla

I just got to go back and read the original X-Factor 10 a week before Uncanny X-Force 001, and it was nice to see the revisit to the scene of Angel being pinned to the wall.  

No Caption Provided
    The main reason I read old comics is to get back story, this helps me enjoy new comics. I read two comics over two decades apart, and I saw the same scene twice.  

I'm not an Angel fan, nor do I think there were many Angel fans before he was Archangel, I just wanted to point out this historical turning point for this character's development. It just gave me some weird since of accomplishment to connect the dots.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bestostero

I was never a fan of Angel before either, but of course that's changed since Archangel... he's one of my favorites now :)

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EnSabahNurX

I knew that scene was familiar O_o oh yea there were very FEW angel fans Archangel actually made warren far more likable and interesting

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By N7_Normandy

Warren was a rather plain and ordinary character(as far as X-Men go) before he was turned into Archagnel.  Seeing his struggle to control, temper, and work side by side with Archangel has made him one of the more interesting characters

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AMS

He must of had some fans back in the day, Marvel wouldn't of given him his own team the 'Champions' just to fail miserably.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.