Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7419 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

I have a question about Arc Angel.

Avatar image for lightningtiger2190
    LightningTiger2190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just read Wolverine and the X-Men #15 and at the end the team wanted to help Warren with his new powers. I knew he was sort of reborn and had metal wings still but what other sort of powers does he have now?

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Daycrawler

He can bring things back to life if I remember correctly. think there was an issue of WATXM where he brought a dead dog back to life. At that point he though he actually was an angel.

Hmmm, will need to dig the issue out to make sure I'm not making things up and losing my grip on reality.....

Avatar image for lightningtiger2190
    LightningTiger2190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Daycrawler said:

He can bring things back to life if I remember correctly. think there was an issue of WATXM where he brought a dead dog back to life. At that point he though he actually was an angel.

Hmmm, will need to dig the issue out to make sure I'm not making things up and losing my grip on reality.....

Oh alright thanks man. I might have to go into the backlog and read up then.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By DATNIGGA
    No Caption Provided

@LightningTiger2190 said:

I just read Wolverine and the X-Men #15 and at the end the team wanted to help Warren with his new powers. I knew he was sort of reborn and had metal wings still but what other sort of powers does he have now?

these powers aren't fully explained... but hes gonna get super strong i think

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when will he get his memories back

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: He's not the same Warren Worthington, that one is dead. I would love to see this one stay as "Angel" and the other being "Archangel"

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DATNIGGA: did he get that power from the life seed?????

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By TheCrowbar

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

Yes and he can apparently make a sword of light as well, but his power is limited the more he uses it the closer he gets to dying.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#9  Edited By DATNIGGA

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

Yep... he can make energy blasts, energy sword, he can use it to amplify his flight speed & he brought a dog back to life

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.