Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7419 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

Current power of Angel?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

Remember how in UXF when he was Apocalypse he was out of his mind strong? I know that at the end of the arc he went back to being Angel and I know in Wolverine and the X-men he is still weird Angel but with the metal wings of Archangel, so I ask is he still as strong as Archangel or is he weaker/stronger? (I know he resurrected a dog so that should make him stronger)

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By daak1212

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.