Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7419 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

Can Archangel create no Fly zones?

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCrowbar

I remember when Cyclops wanted Air Superiority he called on Archangel alone to do it. And he did do it(WHICH WASN'T SHOWN JUST MENTIONED GRAHHH)

But I digress, could Archangel go up against an Airforce and wipe them out? He secured the skies over Utopia during the invasion and he's ripped apart jets before, so I gotta ask, Is Archangel so powerful in the air that he's a one man airforce?

miki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By miki

i think yes. but we can send him to libanon and see it.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By TheCrowbar

Libya?

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Lol 
    But the idea of Archangel being the X-Men's guarantee of Death from Above sounds great. A lot of people really think he's the worst X-character, but I think he's awesome
    armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By armylife1124
    @Lion_Heart22 said:
    " Lol But the idea of Archangel being the X-Men's guarantee of Death from Above sounds great. A lot of people really think he's the worst X-character, but I think he's awesome "
    He is viewed that way because of how many times he was poorly written/used.  I always liked the character and they could have built him up so great with all the things he went through back during the time right before and right after he became Archangel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.