Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7419 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

Archangel changel

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

Who would like to see (Arch)Angel go through some cool upgrade in some creative plot twist?

I would.

I want him to be able to manifest energy wings and sub-light-speed physical adaptions:an energy sheath(halo) that protects him at this speed.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The energy halo thing makes me think of Apollo

Which in turn makes me think of Kid Apollo

I like the energy wings idea. He could light em up whenever he needed to fly and they'd fade away when he was done. More speed would also make him more useful in a fight. I feel that he's pretty much useless now that everyone can fly. I was looking through Angel's gallery to find the costume I think he should wear and I found this:

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mortal Kombat

I'd like him with the energy wings. That'd be cool, more speed would be good.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Phorqe

I'd like if they changed him to a bird of prey, make him faster, more durable, black wings.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

What about the wings Apocalypse gave him they made him faster and were a new weapon for him i think they were pretty cool.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Phorqe

SeanAKAMisery says:

"What about the wings Apocalypse gave him they made him faster and were a new weapon for him i think they were pretty cool."

Yeah they were, but that's over and seems kinda dated now. I'm telling you Black wings. Or Techinicolored wings!

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

ya i agree just say I liked them. But I also think he should have black metallic wings it would look awesome.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Phorqe says:

"I'd like if they changed him to a bird of prey, make him faster, more durable, black wings."

Sounds like Swift.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sling Shot

That it does. If he he had the energy wings they could be used as weapons like light sabre wings, and his appearance should shift when he increased in speed to super sonic speeds revealing different biological apparati that maintain him in that state.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.