Angel/Archangel: Who's the coolest?

#1 Posted by Minilla (18 posts) - - Show Bio

At first: Let's say we refer to the guy with the feathery wings as Angel and the one with the blue skin and the metal wings as Archangel.

Which one is the cooler one? What do you think?

I vote for Archangel!

#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel by far is cooler. If they upgrade Angel like I been saying to energywing sub light speed angel he'll be the coolest yet.

#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Angel better personally. Although Archangel is far more menacing.

#4 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangle lives again!

#5 Edited by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel is kool but Archangel would scare the sh*t outta me more then a dude w/ wings. But Angel is still kooler.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel is sexy.

#7 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Archangel.

#8 Posted by Leroy (128 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Archangel more. It might be because that's how he was when I started reading comics, but he seemed to have an edge to him that I liked.

#9 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the Archangel of the 90s. The Archangel of X-Cutioner's song. He was a stone-cold badass. Much better than the pansy Angel who wooed Paige Guthrie. Although to his credit, he did carry a sword at the time.

#10 Posted by Leroy (128 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"I liked the Archangel of the 90s. The Archangel of X-Cutioner's song. He was a stone-cold badass. Much better than the pansy Angel who wooed Paige Guthrie. Although to his credit, he did carry a sword at the time."
Yes! That's the Archangel that I was introduced to. The X-Cutioner's Song was the first big Marvel event that I managed to get all the comics to.
#11 Posted by HellionVulcan (3781 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel is the best version as angel was just normal no real threat from him but archangel is more a threat & way more dangerous .. .

#12 Posted by Ripcord (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel is that dude. He makes Angel, who isn't a real threat at all, and turns him into a serious player. Those wing blades are no joke.

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel, although Angel is also cool

#14 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Huge fan of Archangel, to the point where I yelled "Woohoo!" while reading the last issue of X-Force.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"Huge fan of Archangel, to the point where I yelled "Woohoo!" while reading the last issue of X-Force.
"
one question

is there another guy using the name Archangel there? I mean he is supposed to be dressed like a hippie in San Francisco.....

then again Wolverine is supposed to be in Russia with Colossus and Nightcrawler, looking for mystique around the world, trying to discover his origins, in salvage island with the rest of the avengers....I' think I proved my point lol
#16 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel.

#17 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Ebony Bishop said:
"Huge fan of Archangel, to the point where I yelled "Woohoo!" while reading the last issue of X-Force.
"
one question

is there another guy using the name Archangel there? I mean he is supposed to be dressed like a hippie in San Francisco.....

then again Wolverine is supposed to be in Russia with Colossus and Nightcrawler, looking for mystique around the world, trying to discover his origins, in salvage island with the rest of the avengers....I' think I proved my point lol
"
Yeah, if you try to compare cross-company appearances in a timeline, you'll go insane. With Wolvie, don't forget tied up in chains by Deadpool!
#18 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel was much cooler. They changed him for a reason, Angel is boring! Blue skin and razor wings with poison darts!!! Now that's fun. Why they changed him back I'll never know. Just for the shake up factor probably.

#19 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel is cooler and looks better. I really like his metal  wings.

#20 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Archangel better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.