Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 407 issues.

Once perhaps the most evil vampire in the world, Angel regained his soul after being cursed by gypsies for killing one of their young women, and set out to redeem himself by helping others.

Should the Angel series end and come back like Buffy Season 8?

Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Gold Dust Boi

Even though their are supposed to be two diferent stories both were set up as seasonal continuations  (season 8 and season 6 respectively) only Buffy plans to end its "season" and come back in someway for a season 9.  Angel (as far as i know, corrrect me if i am misinformed) is just going to keep going, without an official "ending".  Shouldnt Angel end also and come back with a "Season 7"??

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nightwing91
    @Gold Dust Boi: Darkhorse got the rights back to angel and his crew, and they're going to be a part of buffy season 9.
    Avatar image for prudence_warren
    Prudence_Warren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Prudence_Warren

I can't wait to see that, I just hope they stay away from the whole 'Buffy loves Angel love Buffy' thing again. Don't get me wrong, while I loved their relationship back then, I'm so over it now. I think both characters have moved on with other people since then, i.e Buffy with Riley, then Spike and Angel with Cordelia, then Nina.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By nightwing91
    @Prudence_Warren said:
    " I can't wait to see that, I just hope they stay away from the whole 'Buffy loves Angel love Buffy' thing again. Don't get me wrong, while I loved their relationship back then, I'm so over it now. I think both characters have moved on with other people since then, i.e Buffy with Riley, then Spike and Angel with Cordelia, then Nina. "
    But she doesn't love Spike, not like she loved Angel, and angel doesn't love Cordelia not like he did Buffy, season 4 when he was losing his soul he still called out Buffy's name, even though his dream had him with Cordelia. And he wasn't in love with Nina, or else after the fall he would have been with Nina.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.