ironhawk22's Angel & Faith #12 - Family Reunion, Part 2 review

A Good Old Fashioned Family Reunion!

Angel, Faith, Willow, and Connor head down to hell to restore magic! The Good! Oh how great it is to have Angel, Faith, and Willow all back together again(not a big Connor fan, don't dislike him just kind of bland). Willow and Faith's interaction is great! Angel and Connor have some nice moments, and the art here is mostly good. I've said it before but this comic has a nice season two-three feel to it. Whistler is a fantastic character and I was disappointed when he wasn't brought back, I'm happy their making up for that now. The Bad! The art is a bit messy at times. Also as I said I don't find Connor that interesting. Overall: Pick it up!