User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

2.25 stars 2.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

bad idea 0

never liked angel and never will.I cant say too much for the comic either too me its too silly and not just the cfomic but the main concept plot for which the stories are based.I dont want to down it but i have to.It just doesnt work.Only thing that was half way decent is theyve had strong guest appearences in the past but that is all....

A + Writing, Poor Art 0

#11 is an important issue in After the Fall.  Angel finally gets to meet vampire Gunn.  The writing of their exchange is fantastic.  Lynch portrays Gunn's insanity excellently.    The only bad thing about this issue is Runge's artwork.  While I really liked Runge's artwork in #10, in #11 it gets really low in quality.  It seems to get progressively worse of the course of the issue, hitting a huge low in the last few pages of the issue.  But again, its worth reading for the great, GREAT writing. ...