So Powerful...

#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

But why do the Anbu die so quickly? I mean, what the heck? Kakashi and Guy are both Jonin, and neither once have they died (obviously)

Then there's the time that 5 (yes, 5) Anbu attacked Kabuto and he killed them all in seconds. But when Kakashi came in he was forced to leave. I say again, what?

I've seen Anbu get chopped in half, and Akatsuki members annihalate them, but when they come up against a jonin, it's all "Oh sh!t gang up on them"

I think Konoha needs to rethink its ranking process.

#2 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"But why do the Anbu die so quickly? I mean, what the heck? Kakashi and Guy are both Jonin, and neither once have they died (obviously) Then there's the time that 5 (yes, 5) Anbu attacked Kabuto and he killed them all in seconds. But when Kakashi came in he was forced to leave. I say again, what? I've seen Anbu get chopped in half, and Akatsuki members annihalate them, but when they come up against a jonin, it's all "Oh sh!t gang up on them" I think Konoha needs to rethink its ranking process."

Yeah, kakashi quit the anbu at the right time.

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently so :P

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anbu are like the secret police but seem more like overestimated fodder.

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"The Anbu are like the secret police but seem more like overestimated fodder."

Tell me about it

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

It would seem so....all the most powerful characters have been Anbu and quit...so if they all quit would we have a ton of Kakashis and Itachis?

#7 Posted by Jack Jason (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Anbu are only use to like have them fight and lose. So that naruto and his gang would win.

#8 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"It would seem so....all the most powerful characters have been Anbu and quit...so if they all quit would we have a ton of Kakashis and Itachis?"

Probably.

#9 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Unknown ninja, no matter what rank, are fodder.

#10 Posted by sylar1982 (18 posts) - - Show Bio
@Resonate: dont 4get theres also roots division of those who are more powerful than kakashi and most elite jonin
#11 Posted by sylar1982 (18 posts) - - Show Bio
@Resonate: dont 4get theres also roots division of those who are more powerful than kakashi and most elite jonin

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.