What if Amiko meets Daken?

#1 Edited by NANA (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see that.  I kind think Daken would  try to kill  to    Amiko. What do you think?

#2 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@NANA: That be great but she seem forgotten
#3 Posted by NANA (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. :(

#4 Posted by Ryonslaught (1214 posts) - - Show Bio
@NANA said:
" I would love to see that.  I kind think Daken would  try to kill Amiko. What do you think? "
Daken tries to kill just about everybody + killing her would piss daddy off i hope it happens soon! :)
#5 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Has she even had any actual appearances in the past 5-6 years? 
 
We just saw Yukio make her re-appearance as Matsuo's bodyguard at the behest of Wolverine, so she's still around. Who's watching Amiko?

#6 Posted by NANA (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Some one need to bring her back

#7 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"Has she even had any actual appearances in the past 5-6 years?  We just saw Yukio make her re-appearance as Matsuo's bodyguard at the behest of Wolverine, so she's still around. Who's watching Amiko? "

she training as a demon hunter in japan
#8 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@blade hunter said:
"she training as a demon hunter in japan "
In what book?
#9 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" @blade hunter said:
"she training as a demon hunter in japan "
In what book? "

in Wolverine: soul taker

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.