Follow

Amiko Kobayashi

Character » Amiko Kobayashi appears in 156 issues.

Amiko Kobayashi is the surrogate daughter of Wolverine. Saved by him as a young child and cared for since. Its been revealed that she is the last descendent of the Shosei Clan, Mystical Guardians of Japan.

Amiko's Story

Rhodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rhodes

I was just wondering if anyone else read the back up about Amiko in Wolverine 2?! It was awesome and any type of development for Amiko is good especially if it's done by the guy who has got me interested in Wolverine stories again. Jason Aaron really had her shine and her being "so #@%* bored?" was the best.  

I especially loved seeing her cut into Hellverine while reading him the riot act about missed birthdays and broken promises. She's amazing.
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amegashita

She's made an appearance again?  I may just have to read that issue.

Rhodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rhodes
    @Amegashita:
    Yes it was epic! Highly recommended.
    N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By N7_Normandy
    @Rhodes said:
    " @Amegashita: Yes it was epic! Highly recommended. "
    I thought it was great as well.  The backups have been pretty darn good so far.  The one about the Red right Hand was great too
    Rhodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rhodes

@N7_Normandy:
    Agreed. Aaron is really pulling out the tricks with this story. I was kind of wary of a Wolverine goes to Hell story but it's actually been interesting. The Red Right Hand are becoming some of my favorite Wolverine obsessers.

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By N7_Normandy
    @Rhodes said:
    "

@N7_Normandy:
    Agreed. Aaron is really pulling out the tricks with this story. I was kind of wary of a Wolverine goes to Hell story but it's actually been interesting. The Red Right Hand are becoming some of my favorite Wolverine obsessers.

"
    what was your take on them?  I figured that they are relatives of loved ones who Wolverine has killed
    Rhodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rhodes
    @N7_Normandy:
    That's the vibe I'm getting as well. A group of people who have lost folks close to them because of Logan so they go after the people he is close with in retaliation.
    N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By N7_Normandy
    @Rhodes said:
    " @N7_Normandy: That's the vibe I'm getting as well. A group of people who have lost folks close to them because of Logan so they go after the people he is close with in retaliation. "
    I'm assuming we'll find out more next issue; clearly there is an impending confrontation

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.